The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102902
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... More 
Start   2902 to 2911 of 3158   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Amy, Heath...wouldn't be surprised to hear Lindsey Lohan next. On top of the world and they just throw it away.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I find it sad, but about as shocking as Amy Winehouse. Addicts die- maybe not from an overdose, but definitely drug related. It isn't news. Just sad that people, especially like Whitney, allow it to take their lives from them.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Morning All!

I'm still in shock about Whitney Houston -- I know she was an addict, but still...48 is so young...too young to die.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
We all have times that we behave in a manner that when we look back we are ashamed of........"

true that, true that

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Whitney had a beautiful voice, unfortunately she was not a very nice person to others. She felt many were beneath her and treated them as such.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
rdy I agree with you on Whitney. Next to Madonna, she was the main icon I remember from my teen years where music is concerned. It is a shame that she will be remembered for being an addict. However, we are the decisions we make, and when we make our bed we have to sleep in it. Kat I would love coffee...but I like it so fattening! It has as much french vanilla creamer as it has coffee LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Wish I could drink my coffee black, Frank! I like Equal and half-n-half in mine, lol.

Definitely cold today, for a change. Would love to visit where Maritimers lives and really get a taste of WINTER.

Mmmm, Rick has brunch ready so I've gotta go. Happy Sunday everyone :)

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Rick.. wouldn't the fora be better if we all found things in common.. it just so happens that I agree with poly and i, too, prefer interacting with like-minded folks.. who knows what else we agree on.. It isn't the beach..

V

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
V, I can't believe you went there. OMG!!! lol

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Seduction... 2-7-12 I live a full life, the forums are there for pure enjoyment, interaction with like-minded folks ************************** You see, even Seduction and I share this belief.. For those of you who seek clarification.. I suggest you ask Poly what she meant by "Like Minded Folks..."

V

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... More 
Start   2902 to 2911 of 3158   End
TOPIC: The Den