The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102871
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... More 
Start   2871 to 2880 of 3151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kat yes girl, scentsy is awesome. I had never heard of it either until a co-worker started selling them and let me use one at my desk for a few days. I then bought one for the house really...so she could get credit as her friend. Wow, they work well. They make your area smell sooo good, the wax things last forever and it keeps your space smelling good. They are awesome. Yankee candles...I love Yankee candles as well. Spiced pumpkin is my favorite.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
When I have vacation I am going with my daughter and daughterinlaw to the Hobby Lobby in Easton Pa. I heard it was fantastic!

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"I just said to my husband this morning, I'm just not going to buy costume jewelry any more. It lasts, what, a few months to a year and then I have to throw it out. Rick has always given me fine jewelry, which I love...but I don't want to wear my good jewelry to the beach or grocery store. And costume jewelry isn't always inexpensive. Money down the drain! "

That's the exact revelation I had not more than an hour ago when I was ALMOST sucked into buying more at the mall. I'm glad it's not just me. It's really true. The more money you "save" in the investment, the more you'll spend to repair or replace.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Now I'm trying to find a Scentsy dealer near me :) I had never heard of it until you mentioned it, Shell. Thank you! I love fragrance and this is right up my alley.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Shell, would LOVE to see it, thank you!

Scandle, funny you mentioned that. I just said to my husband this morning, I'm just not going to buy costume jewelry any more. It lasts, what, a few months to a year and then I have to throw it out. Rick has always given me fine jewelry, which I love...but I don't want to wear my good jewelry to the beach or grocery store. And costume jewelry isn't always inexpensive. Money down the drain!

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
" Expensive stuff...but it lasts forever."

A good friend of mine used to say that he couldn't afford to buy cheap stuff since it always had to be replaced eventually.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Isn't it the best? Girl, have you discovered Scentsy yet? I have one in my house and one on my desk. I love the smell of fall most of all, esp. pumpkin and spices. Pier 1 yeah, its the bomb. Expensive stuff...but it lasts forever. Next week I'll take a pic of my office and send it to you so you can see it! Now I have to get some work done...I spend too much time decorating lately LOL. I am looking for a nice rug though haha.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
She, LOL :)

Lost, glad you're having fun! I really miss Hobby Lobby from when we used to live in San Antonio, just a GREAT store. Now, Pier 1...gawd, I could spend a fortune in that place! Love the smell there, too.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Kat its awesome, thank you for asking! I am about done decorating...and our Visa survived the Hobby Lobby/Pier 1 bonanza!!! LOL. OMG we are now so close to everything and I'm so excited...and the Hobby Lobby in Austin is like triple the size of ours in San Marcos. And Pier 1. Need I say more LOL. I did it in 18th century french style. Lots of black/white, soft greens...less rich colors than my normal. I am now hitting our living room. I did it in more of a deep, rich renaissance style decor. I am thinking more modern, french softer colors.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Oh I can relate about finding little things for the baby. I just picked up a pair of pink rain boots with little cows on them.. Ok ok a pink Carhart jacket and a hat to match... but it was on sale !

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... More 
Start   2871 to 2880 of 3151   End
TOPIC: The Den