The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102862
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... More 
Start   2862 to 2871 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry folks; one of my friends thought that last post by me was mean. I didn't really intend it that way so much, but I trust my friend's judgement so I deleted it. Something I rarely do.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I really should watch more TV , these forum soap operas are getting passe' and so predictable lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
********LIKE*********

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12025 posts)
"Wayne said it best, no one forces another to read, write, post or respond to any comment. It is a choice."

Ummm seriously ?????? Than quit your bitchin, do the one thing you claim you do IGNORE ! For all your pretense of ignoring ,you parade around the threads clicking the report button like it was a freakin remote . Frankly I do give a rats ass who posts what or to who. I wear my big girl pants proudly. I find it insanely ridiculous you keep repeating the same mantra over and over again. Put up or for Gods Sake SHUT UP !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
V, let's clear the air once and for all.

First you claimed you NEVER emailed me. Then when Wayne said he did in fact find an old email that you sent to me you said it was Joan telling you to email me to say she wasn't interested. Then when Wayne published the email in the open forum ("You are the company you keep") you apologized to me for calling me a liar and admitted that in fact, you had sent the email and it was clearly not a rejection, but a warning who I should or shouldn't associate with.

Now you want to start this cycle all over again? Accept the wager. Whoever is lying about the aforementioned email will forever stop posting. Put up or STFU.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12025 posts)
fje no clue. I just post when I feel like it. There is not enough time in the day for me to keep track. Some of us have a life you know lmao... Sorry I cant help ya :(

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
OK been busy who has the score card? Who is ignoring who and talking about it?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19424 posts)
"Use self control to ignore those whose posts are not attractive in any way... "

Soooo full of shit. He posted in this thread about 4 or 5 people he's supposedly ignoring.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17122 posts)
Hey for you NJians, it looks like we might get a tad of snow tomorrow. Hope it stays away from here :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I think that is the wannabe everyone is talking about

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... More 
Start   2862 to 2871 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den