The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102861
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... More 
Start   2861 to 2870 of 3157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to a strip club last night. It wasn't very high class. All the dudes were watching me and my girl. We were completely clothed, albeit slutty. Well, I think we were flashing, actually. LOL It apparently doesn't take much to be a stripper these days...but I didn't see ANYONE giving any of them money. Do they make an hourly wage?

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Mine would be fantastic. Just sayin lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
RieRie is a great stripper name; you must admit..........I have seen 300lb women at the pole in one of the clubs we went to. I thought the whole thing would come down. All the people who were fooling around at the side of the stage slowly got up and moved away.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Peg, I worked in a printshop for a while and the person who composed the films was called the stripper. Our stripper just happened to be an androgynous 300 pound woman named RieRie. I was out with my brother one night and we ran into her. After we chatted a bit and she went on, I told my brother she was a stripper I knew. He didn't work up the nerve to ask me about it for a week.

MrCincy

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
rdy, hope your granddaughter heals quickly and feels better soon!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Shell, Allentown is probably one of the hubs in PA/NJ where alot of SLS people hang out. I'd bet that within a 2 hour drive you would be able to find at least several hundred couples and singles. Alot of them are also active in searching for others."

Its true, Pa people are freaks. It makes me glad I married one of them lol. I would love to live in the suburbs of Allentown. I prefer the northern climate and find the area to be incredibly beautiful. However, with my RAD my hopes of living in a cold climate are slim to none. When the temperature drops in pussy Texas I walk around like some shit out of a zombie movie haha, much less in 10 degree weather. I'd fucking look like that crab from the Little Mermaid.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I went out with a guy who sold blinds for a time. I referred to him as "the blind guy". The entire time, my dad thought the dude was blind.

sorry - totally boring story. I need to go to work!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I was fucking a blind chick once (please, no jokes about how fugly I am). She told me those little bumps around her areola were Braille for "suck here." Ba da bump.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10397 posts)
Get the bagels, Frank!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
EXCUSE ME, FRANK - I read that whole lovely post and there seemed to be something missing in it which I cannot exactly put my finger on.......

I hope you GD feels better soon. Have a nice day with the grandkids....

Ummm.....what could it be?

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... More 
Start   2861 to 2870 of 3157   End
TOPIC: The Den