The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102812
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... More 
Start   2812 to 2821 of 3157   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love chocolate, My daughter knows better when she and her BF go to Hershey PA a few times a year, She is not allowed to come back and not have at least a one foot tall statue of chocolate for me.

and i'll finish it an a week or two :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Kat p.s., I have not forgotten to take a pic of my new office for you...I just keep forgetting my damn camera and I am the only American that has no cell phone. I actually love not having a phone, its quite freeing.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23986 posts)
lol Kat, I have never been a chocolate person unless I am having a specific craving for it. Boston baked beans though omg....thats a different story. I dont know why i love those damn things as much as I do, but I have to curb myself soon or I'm gonna have them stuck to my ass. These steroids make me crave sweets like I never have in my life. Coffee? I enjoy it at work, but I'm a waster I have to admit. I take about 3 drinks, forget about it...it gets cold and thats it. I drink crystal light with water more than anything else.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23986 posts)
Happy Hump Day, indeed ;)

Funny how some things we can have every day, WANT every day and others, not so much. I LOVE coffee and have since I was about 15. I love lobster, Chinese food...Italian, Mexican...um, I love FOOD, but I don't want the same meal everyday. Chocolate is a different story.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Good morning all.

No rain in the forecast so it looks like a dry hump day.

I keep asking my grocer to stock some Colombian coffee that's made in America but he won't do it. Unpatriotic fucker.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10404 posts)
thank you Heat! I actually have no idea where I put them...only I would lose a pair of glasses I just bought last week! Seriously. I find that there are shitty drivers, both male and female. The ones that piss me off the most though are the smokers that throw their flaming butts onto the highway....like the earth is their ashtray.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23986 posts)
The last "dumb" offense I had seen, a guy shaving while simultaneously drinking his coffee. Makes you wonder what the hell he was driving the car with !

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I've always told my kids that parking lots are wear most accidents occur...a car is barreling through the parking lot at the grocery store and, yep -- it's a 30/40-ish looking soccer mom."

omg they drive me bats too.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23986 posts)
What is the garnish? Is it parsley, lettuce, honey badger?

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
Ask peg. A dozen roses covers the rear end accident for her.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... More 
Start   2812 to 2821 of 3157   End
TOPIC: The Den