Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › The Den
TOPIC: The_Den
« Prev  1 ...  277.1  278.1  279.1  280.1  281.1  282.1  283.1  284.1  285.1  286.1  ... 312  Next »
2812 to 2821 of 3118
User Details are only visible to members.
Who am I to disagree with anyone who wants to give berth to the facts?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12658 posts)
Oh no, Frank- don't be one of those sexist old guys that I feel I can forgive for calling me sweetie and saying silly things about women drivers just because they're past a certain age! You're not ready to be lumped into that generation of men whose views on women make them seem ancient, are you? You like women too much to have such an outdated attitude, right?

Stupid people of both sexes make cruddy drivers.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
that's some nice multi-tasking as well. uh.. er... as long as you're good with who's doing the driving and who's doing the riding.

*you have to throw that discalimer in there because of people like erica. :)

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7030 posts)
Nine out of 10 times it's a woman riding your ass? Sounds like a lot of strap-on play. :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12658 posts)
i keep telling k it is dangerous for her to be giving me head when we're on the road. she insists she's great at multitasking and so far she's never had an accident so i stopped complaining. :)

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7030 posts)
The suggestion that women are worse drivers than men is disputed at best. Insurance companies do risk analysis all the time, and studies uniformly show that men are more aggressive and take higher risks while driving than women do. The number of accidents by men, per 1,000 drivers, is consistenly higher than the same figures for women (although, admittedly, men over the age of 35 have lower accident rates per miles driven than women; under the age of 35, women have fewer accidents per mile driven than men). The rate of auto fatalities involving men drivers, compared to women drivers, is staggeringly higher.

I try to give idiot drivers of either sex a wide berth.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12658 posts)
Are guys really going to get turned on by a stripper named ChopChop?......ooooh! gotta go.....

*peg heads over to the rock band thread*

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
Maybe ChopChop was the bouncer :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I woke up wondering when Mr. Cincy is going to tell us the scoop on ChopChop.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12658 posts)
they do have a nice zoo. :/

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7030 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  277.1  278.1  279.1  280.1  281.1  282.1  283.1  284.1  285.1  286.1  ... 312  Next »
2812 to 2821 of 3118
TOPIC: The Den
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.