Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › The Den
TOPIC: The_Den
« Prev  1 ...  273.1  274.1  275.1  276.1  277.1  278.1  279.1  280.1  281.1  282.1  ... 312  Next »
2772 to 2781 of 3118
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm familiar with Chemistry. ;-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I've tutored chemistry. Close enough?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
I've been telling you guys I need a math tutor. ;-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
What the hell do you mean "probably"?!?!?!?!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
No, she actually asked me how to pronounce it. :-) LOL

VA, you'd probably have loved the first time I went to a Hooters. They made me hula hoop...is that normal? I wasn't in hula hoop attire, and my boobs sure had center stage!

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Or Boobica?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
Did they pronounce it "Emily?" :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
I cracked up one time when I was filling out paperwork, and handed it over to the receptionist who came really close to correctly pronouncing my LAST name, but fucked up "Erica" LMAO

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Oh we're the same way. Nobody EVER says our last name properly unless they know us. If they butcher it, I know I don't know them.

Of course, it could still be legitimate. Our lawn service company, bank, etc. Wouldn't know how to pronounce it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
"and I replied that noone by that name lives here - which was true! "

My maiden name is the same way. I don't think anyone's ever pronounced it correctly on the first try. C still says it wrong. LOL Although, the Filipino neighbors downstairs say it better than I can. LOL I've used that same line over the phone.

I've also blown whistles into the phone and have not been arrested. :-) I've also put the phone down by a speaker playing metal. Cops LOVE heavy metal! I once put the phone down and made a call on the cell, right next to it, and then just carried on like nothing...the best part is that I didn't announce I was going to do it.

My dad will actually end up trying to sell them something, or get them to donate to something of his choice. LOL He once had Mormons washing his truck. LOL

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  273.1  274.1  275.1  276.1  277.1  278.1  279.1  280.1  281.1  282.1  ... 312  Next »
2772 to 2781 of 3118
TOPIC: The Den
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.