The Den : Swingers Discussion 1959071021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Isn't it gona be time soon for you to turn on the misters?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Good Morning. It's stopped raining here and I'm heading out to have breakfast. Don't know what I'm having yet, but it's one of those days I could use breakfast in bed. But, that's not happening at least not today.

I got my shipment of Arthur Bryant's meat and rib rub and barbecue sauce from my trip to Kansas City, so I'm going to get some ribeye steak and some baby back ribs. Gona be a great weekend of steak and ribs. Also need to get some smoking wood for the smoker.

Tonight is the first night of the NFL draft and OMG steak, ribs and the draft all weekend "Life is Good". Hope your team drafts what they need and doesn't get caught up in the hype that's been generated.

Have a Great Day and stay dry if you can and be safe.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
Good Morning. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Weekend. I'm heading home to the Jersey Shore this morning and after 6 days I'm ready to get back home. I've always enjoyed traveling, but getting home was the best part of the traveling.

The Ospreys at Island Beach have 2 eggs so far and if last year is any indication 2 more would be nice. Sometimes, switching on the cam is so relaxing just watching them as they play out their family responsibilities.

Although I'm half a country away, the coffee is hot and ready for anyone to enjoy. Enjoy your Tuesday and Have a Great Day.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
"Makes it confusing"

Yes, it does.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Holy shit, it's already yesterday tomorrow...... WTF???

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
you're not that far behind frank. the easter bunny doesn't come until tomorrow. I'm expecting this months version of my favorite bunny since I did not get my copy of it yet. That's a good easter.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4681 posts)
Good Morning. I hope you're all having a great weekend. On this Easter weekend we all need to collect our feelings and become more tolerant of others and work to secure a peaceful more secure community and a more tolerant nation.

J&S, you're right everything here in KC is really far behind, well at least an hour behind the Jersey shore. What is a standard for me is way behind the times, well 1 hour behind and my phone doesn't help either cause the time changed to CST by itself. Makes it confusing dealing with people in the east and being an hour late, lol.

Anyway I've had breakfast and went for a short walk and enjoying the 65 degree weather now and will be enjoying the 78 degrees later. I hope you're enjoying your families and I hope the Easter Bunny was good to everyone, bet there's going to be lots of deviled eggs, egg salad sandwiches and for me lots of ham sandwiches.

Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
It has only been two days and he's in KS where everything is a little behind the times. It is still yesterday there.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Maybe the rolling beer can/teething ring 'sploded and the shrapnel sent Frank to the VA Hospital?

The sad truth is that he's been gone a while. So, he could still be sitting in Admitting.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7665 posts)
Where the hell is Frank? Did his grandson drink him under the table, or kick his ass in a crawl-race?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den