The Den : Swingers Discussion 19590710201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 3143   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hola, Mcden'urs

Enjoy the weekend :)

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
Good Morning. Enjoy your weekend and have a Great Day.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(705 posts)
**disclaimer This is a imaginary post, it doesn't exist. Ignore it at your discretion :)

Good morning one and all Except you..........fucker !!!

youtube.c om/watch?v=k9JiXbbj3fQ&list=PL47BAA63BD182FBCA

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
Melvin my now deceased nephew was a huge fan of the Eagles. When the last stadium was torn down my sister bought him some of the seats.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
It's Friday afternoon and it looks like a great weekend here at the Jersey shore. Great beach days both days with some scattered showers. Shouldn't be a problem for coming to the beach. I'll be out taking some pictures and finish planning the Hall of Fame Football game party.

Have a Great day and enjoy your weekend.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(705 posts)
If history is our guide, then the Georgia Dome is most certainly coming down after the new stadium is built. I can't think of any city in the last 30 years that built a new stadium/arena and didn't demolish the old one. Also, I don't have a problem with tax dollars contributing to the cost of building a new arena, I just don't want tax dollars being the sole or primary source of funding.

But there's no disputing the fact that new arenas provide a much bigger service than just giving fans a place to watch football 8 Sundays a year. They're attractive venues for concerts, conventions, soccer, etc, etc. They're built to be more multi-dimensional than in the past which means that the more events they can fill the schedule with throughout the year, the more jobs will be required to run the place consistently throughout the year rather than periodically.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3160 posts)
@ Holly it's being build pretty much right next to the dome. They haven't finished negations with two old churches on the south side of the dome which is the preferred location.

I don't know for sure if the Ga. dome is coming down or if it is going to stay for events or Ga. tech football maybe. I think it is staying up but am not sure.. You can keep up with it on the AJC dot com.

The college hall of fame is going to be down there too, I believe they just broke ground on building that.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
Where is the new stadium being built? Are they tearing down the Dome?

I'm glad to hear the owner is eating most the cost. I'm not a fan of taxpayer funded stadiums.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I've actually always been a 'Skins fan, since waaaaaaay back when I was a little girl. But I love my Atlanta homies. Gotta show them some love

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9912 posts)
"The only time it gets ugly is when the Saints come to town." Oh yea, the Saint/Falcon rivalry is long lived!!! Saints fans can get CrAzY......yea, we're Saints fans!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 3143   End
TOPIC: The Den