The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chocolate cover Twinkies Wohooooooo ....I see a party in the makings .

According to FoodBeast, chocolate-covered Twinkies , also known as the Chocodile, are back with a vengeance. While these sweet, cream-filled treats were once only sold on the West Coast, we are all now just as lucky as our California brethren. Hostess is set to release bit-sized versions of chocolate-encased goodness in variations with strawberry, banana, and original cream filling, giving the children in all of us a chance to celebrate.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
OK, so it's Saturday in the middle of a 3 day weekend, I hope everyone had a Great Independence Day. A lot of the east coast got washed out on Fri. But. the sun was out at the Jersey shore around 3ish and we were able to see some local fireworks and spent the day with family and friends. Great weekend so far and tomorrow looks like the same. plenty of BBQs with lots of burgers and dogs, ribs and brisket with burnt ends and lots of home made BBQ sauce to soak everything up.

But remember the take some time during this weekend to give thanks for our men and women in uniform who continue to protect our freedoms to enjoy our lives as a free people. Tonight it's ice cream with the grand kids and breakfast with my almost 17 year old oldest granddaughter. Have a Great Night and will see everyone tomorrow some time. God, I can't believe I have a 17 year old granddaughter, I'm to young and good looking. Please don't hurt yourselves ROFLYFAO.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Lighten up. Francis.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
And, the name is Frank and not Francis. Thank you for the Birthday Greeting.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Happy Birthday Francis.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
WOW! The weather here at the Jersey shore is just perfect. Temps in the low 80s very little humidity and the sun is shining brightly. Heading out to a Birthday party (mine) with my grand kids. Life is great when you have a family that loves you so much.

I've already rubbed the ribs and they've been sitting at room temp for a good 3 hours. Lots of slaw and baked beans and corn on the cob. Then my favorite birthday cake and ice cream.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Good Morning. Well Spring ends today and Summer starts tomorrow. Looks like a great weekend in store for the Jersey shore. Gona be some great beach girl watching this weekend and I'm gona set some time aside to head down and take a look later on, or maybe tomorrow. Gota a whole lot of things to do this weekend and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. If you're out on your motorcycles, be careful and be safe.

Have a Great Day.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Plenty of people walking the boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant Beach and in Seaside. There are some sections that are questionable, but all in all a great time for almost everything else. I've noticed more and more people every weekend and I'm thinking their not just looking and there's hardly any parking to be had close to the beaches.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
how is the boardwalk looking? we havent been there since sandy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2049 posts)
Just wanted to say Good Morning. What a Great Weekend here at the Jersey shore. Between the Seafood Festival and the waling of the boardwalk in Seaside, I was seriously tired, but the quick nap did me wonders and having my grandkids(4) for fathers day party was so rewarding.

I hope all you Dads had a happy Father's Day and you and your families are safe and happy. Have a Great Day

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den