The Den : Swingers Discussion 19590710191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3155   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Let me guess , you don't think it would have been prudent to have stand pipes located somewhere closer to Provide water? let alone having Sprinkler systems to also quell such horrific events?

nothing about being an expert but common sense. Maybe that is something they do not use down at the Jersey shore.....

I know Just let FEMA fix it right? SMH

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Now we have the forum expert speculating on what everyone should have done to prevent, control, put out the fire and what ever else you want to speculate for any cause and effect. There were over 30 towns that responded to fight the fire, we had over 100 trucks to fight the fire. They did a great job to contain the fire and so it didn't spread any further in to Seaside Heights. It was a horrific fire and like every disaster we learn more for the next time.

The second week of the football season kicks off today and it will be interesting. Of course everyone waits for the Giants/ Broncos game. Listening to the jerks on TV just gives me heartburn. The whole lot are nothing bit entertainers, their not anal ists.

My pool had the Giants giving 5.5, but I think it will be closer then Manning's 7 TDs, but when you look at the stats Eli had 4 TD, 450 yards and was the 2nd in yardage behind his brother. I'm looking for the timing between Eli and his receiving corp. get better, the defense seem to be able to put together a strong of defense late in the game. No, we need to fix the running game and intercepting game.

Have a Great Day and enjoy your games.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(714 posts)
Fire Hydrants? What about sprinkler and or fire suppression systems?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Heaven help them boardwalks........ anyone ask the question yet? Why weren't there any fire hydrants on a wooden Pier????

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
"I know we (NJ) will survive, because that's what we do."

I'm not so sure. Only time will tell if the people of New Jersey can survive without a boardwalk.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(433 posts)
They will JOOM in with trailers full of Twinkies and free YFI.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17600 posts)
Why on earth would FEMA get involved in this?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Seaside Park Boardwalk and about 30 to 40 businesses were destroyed yesterday and last night by a horrific fire that destroyed all the boardwalk and businesses in Seaside Park. 3 emergency responders have been taken to the hospital with head injuries. No cause of the fire has been discussed, but video from the early day shows smoke coming from below the boardwalk. Pictures are horrific and Seaside Park, the businesses and the people will rebuild. The governor is in contact with the president and I'm sure we will get prompt action from FEMA.

I know we (NJ) will survive, because that's what we do. We help each other out and we will rebuild.

Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(714 posts)
In other important Games Any commentary On the Eagles new Offense? More to the point How long Does the average Fan of the NFL feel That Vick will last, after the beating it appeared his body was dealt during the second half of the Skins Game?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Rdy2 , I'm Sorry I wasn't here sooner to Express my condolences in that streak being broken. I won't Gloat about it since it was a tad sloppy on both sides of the Game. for if the Boys had played more efficiently the score would have been at least 20 points Farther apart. All that being said a win is a win is a win.... I'll take it.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3155   End
TOPIC: The Den