Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum The Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yes VA, they should be

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Aren't electrical fires covered by insurance?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
This thread has become corrosive too.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Thanks for the Info Mrs. Sav. As to what it has to do with Sandy, that part of Seaside was only flooded by the storm surge, there was no physical damage to the boardwalk itself. If you check with our SLS resident code enforcement personal and our SLS NJ Fire Marshal and Insurance Commissioner, they'll tell you that sea water is a corrosive and that's what caused the spark and started the fire. So, I guess you could say it could be a cause and effect from Super Storm Sandy. And as a reminder to all of our SLS experts Sandy was not a hurricane when she came ashore in central NJ.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1389 posts)
VA, they claimed that the flooding from sandy corroded the wires, so that is how they are saying its from sandy. while that may be true, i would have thought that before re-opening any business it would have to be inspected first?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
im from right around that area mrs sav, and im all for rebuilding the boardwalk, but i agree with you. there are still many people without homes that need help. i also dont understand how they can re-open businesses without inspections first. then they would have found the problem before it started a fire.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
"Seriously? Isn't that what insurance is for?"

I asked exactly the same question. Nobody had an answer.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
"A massive fire that destroyed the Seaside Park boardwalk last week in Seaside, N.J., was the result of an electrical problem, an official says.Gov. Chris Christie's administration decided the state will use Sandy-recovery money to pay for debris removal. He also pledged $15 million in Sandy money to help rebuild the burned businesses."

Seriously? Isn't that what insurance is for? What has this fire got to do with hurricane Sandy? Shouldn't that money be used for what it was intended......the victims of Sandy? The 1,000's of them who are still trying to put their lives back together?

Sickening!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Does the VA Hospital perform moob lifts and flabectomies? Just wondering."

I was wondering if they perform brain transplants, I'd be willing to pay for that! :)

You, Fun, are missed!

What on earth are you doing in MS?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
I've seen your pics, fun, and you're in no need of either procedure, sir, unless you've changed DRASTICALLY recently.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den