The Den : Swingers Discussion 19590710171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" I'm sure that the town which owns the board walks does code enforcement per stated regulations. I'm not a town official, but I think the town followed the state codes when it was rebuilt."

You don't know old wise one? You don't have a clue what went on with the construction but call others trolls who question it.

How much of the state aid do you get?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2677 posts)
" If you check with our SLS resident code enforcement personal and our SLS NJ Fire Marshal and Insurance Commissioner, they'll tell you that sea water is a corrosive and that's what caused the spark and started the fire."

And if the resident Fried Twinkie resident knew what he was talking about why would they reuse old wiring that was under sea water? Sounds like a Electrical Inspector worth his pay would have said no go from the getgo.

You still don't know what your talking about Frank. Stick with something you know about. Like organizing your imaginary gangbangs...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2677 posts)
You would be amazed how well they can do to Stop the progression of fire.

I also wonder why The shortage of water, Isn't the boardwalk/ shore a tourist area? So wouldn't it be prudent to have such things as hydrants and or standpipes available , at the least the warmer months for fire suppression . Well hopefully Someone will think about it when they rebuild.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Exactly, I wonder who paid off the press for not asking such questions, all joking aside the owners of the Businesses and pier are lucky nobody was killed, or that the fire happened off season.... It was a potentially deadly event.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
i am wondering the same thing too looking, about the sprinklers and fire hydrants.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2044 posts)
I am still wondering why Businesses in such Close proximities didn't have functioning Fire suppression systems in place? Cripes What if such a fire were to happen while people were there all waiting for their fried Twinkies and Oreos? Oh the humanity and death and mayhem that could have happened

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Does that mean it could be Like a Case Of "Jersey Lightening"?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
This fire, though deemed accidental is anything but. Put 2 and 2 together, summer season over, didn't make enough money to recover fully, ya get the gist yet?

i would not be surprised if that was true.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2044 posts)
"business in Nj shore plummeted"

Tanning seems to be through the roof!

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19164 posts)
"If you check with our SLS resident code enforcement personal and our SLS NJ Fire Marshal and Insurance Commissioner, they'll tell you that sea water is a corrosive and that's what caused the spark and started the fire."

I don't need an inspector to tell me sea water is corrosive but perhaps the idiots in your neck of the woods might want to consider hiring some new building and electrical inspectors. I'd assume ANY structure affected by storm surge should be thoroughly inspected by someone who understands the efforts of seas water on wires. They spent 8 million to rebuild the boardwalk and no one checked the electrical wiring????

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den