The Den : Swingers Discussion 19590710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel bad for the Panthers if they start out 0-3 , only 2 teams since 1990 have made the playoffs..... And only 5 teams in NFL history....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Anyone know how that number 1 rated passing attack fared today against the Lowly Panthers? I am sure that Cam Newton and the fella's would be lucky to come away with their lives since their secondary is so bad.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Maybe they like it that way.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I don't know what make you think this location was in Miss, it is actually MINNESOTA and I dare say their weather is much worse than that of Jersey. Their short 3 month summer is dependent on Tourism.

As for you comment regarding those business damaged by Sandy once again able to use funds meant for victims of storm surge , if they've been fixed once I should think that was enough help from the government. Stupidity on properly accessing the damage the first time which causes millions of dollars in damage a 2nd time doesn't deserve a handout it deserves hand cuffs.

This is an insurance issue not a FEMA problem and to use money earmarked for a natural disaster affecting millions to pad the pockets of a few is criminal and reprehensible.

Trust I had my tongue in cheek when suggesting that ANYONE outside the state of Minnesota step up to the plate and offer a handout.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
From what I've heard some of the losses from the fire will be able to use money from Sandy. Since locations that were flooded are being aided by Sandy Funds, the businesses and property owners will be available for funding provided by the Feds.

Mrs. Sav. Sorry for your loss in that fire and I hope everyone recovers no matter what their circumstances are. I'm not familiar with the area and I have no idea who, or what started the fire. I hope that they determine the cause and everyone acts to solve the root cause of the fire.

I wouldn't count on NJ sending money to your location, but then again tourism in Miss is I would guess that the weather there is much better than the 3 months we have here in NJ. I'm figuring the weather is better there by 90% then we have here for our small summer season. You have to figure that a place that can handle 2 crop growing seasons in one year has to have other revenue to supplement their tax revenue.

Have a Great Day and I'm settling in to watch the Giants game.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Three Historic buildings were a total loss in Friday's blaze that damaged several businesses, apartments and a Islamic mosque in an older part of downtown Winona . Many of the surrounding buildings in this historic little town were also damaged by smoke and water. As a town that sits right on the edge of the mighty Mississippi tourism brings big bucks into the small community of 26,000. With such significant damage I am expecting FEMA to show up and save the day. After all they depend on the tourism dollar during the summer months.I think about 10 million should just about cover it....maybe NJ will be as generous to this little town as the country was to their area.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
Good Morning. Had a soaker last night here and with today being the start of fall the temps are beginning to plunge from those high 80s and 90s. But, for me it's the best time of the year, so many great outdoor adventures to explore. It's football season and hockey season starts Oct. 2.

The Giants play in Carolina this afternoon and I'm looking for their first win on the way to a better season then their 0-2 start. But, as others have said 0-2 starts can lead to playoff and SB wins. In spite of the 0-2 start the Giants lead in total offense and most of that is the is the passing offense. Eli and the receiving corp. are off to a good start and hopefully they can continue it throughout the rest of the season and into the playoffs. Just as an aside, I don't think Washington and RGIII are going anywhere this year no matter what you hear from them or the sports talkers.

Have a Great Day and enjoy the last day of Summer.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Good Morning. Another great weekend ahead. Seafood Festival in Point Pleasant should be packed before the rain sets in later. But. it's still a great time sampling all the treats that are all seafood. Yeah, they do throw in a few burgers and stuff because not everyone likes seafood. But, who doesn't love Shrimp and Grits, or a great lobster roll.

Have a Great weekend and enjoy your Saturday.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
nj1015 DOT com/sprinklers-could-have-saved-seaside-boardwalk-fire-expert-says-audio/

I guess it isn't just the Code enforcement officials of SLS that espouse the same sentiments about the Shore Fire a week ago.....

RDY-2 No need for Apologies, I know it's hard for you to remove that foot from your mouth in your advanced Years on this great world.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I'm not a town official, but I think the town followed the state codes when it was rebuilt."

if it did, they would have replaced faulty wiring that was damaged from the storm flooding, which supposedly caused the fire.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2044 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den