The Den : Swingers Discussion 19590710141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 3153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good Morning. Another great weekend ahead. Seafood Festival in Point Pleasant should be packed before the rain sets in later. But. it's still a great time sampling all the treats that are all seafood. Yeah, they do throw in a few burgers and stuff because not everyone likes seafood. But, who doesn't love Shrimp and Grits, or a great lobster roll.

Have a Great weekend and enjoy your Saturday.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(710 posts)
nj1015 DOT com/sprinklers-could-have-saved-seaside-boardwalk-fire-expert-says-audio/

I guess it isn't just the Code enforcement officials of SLS that espouse the same sentiments about the Shore Fire a week ago.....

RDY-2 No need for Apologies, I know it's hard for you to remove that foot from your mouth in your advanced Years on this great world.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
I'm not a town official, but I think the town followed the state codes when it was rebuilt."

if it did, they would have replaced faulty wiring that was damaged from the storm flooding, which supposedly caused the fire.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
" I'm sure that the town which owns the board walks does code enforcement per stated regulations. I'm not a town official, but I think the town followed the state codes when it was rebuilt."

You don't know old wise one? You don't have a clue what went on with the construction but call others trolls who question it.

How much of the state aid do you get?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
" If you check with our SLS resident code enforcement personal and our SLS NJ Fire Marshal and Insurance Commissioner, they'll tell you that sea water is a corrosive and that's what caused the spark and started the fire."

And if the resident Fried Twinkie resident knew what he was talking about why would they reuse old wiring that was under sea water? Sounds like a Electrical Inspector worth his pay would have said no go from the getgo.

You still don't know what your talking about Frank. Stick with something you know about. Like organizing your imaginary gangbangs...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
You would be amazed how well they can do to Stop the progression of fire.

I also wonder why The shortage of water, Isn't the boardwalk/ shore a tourist area? So wouldn't it be prudent to have such things as hydrants and or standpipes available , at the least the warmer months for fire suppression . Well hopefully Someone will think about it when they rebuild.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Exactly, I wonder who paid off the press for not asking such questions, all joking aside the owners of the Businesses and pier are lucky nobody was killed, or that the fire happened off season.... It was a potentially deadly event.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
i am wondering the same thing too looking, about the sprinklers and fire hydrants.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
I am still wondering why Businesses in such Close proximities didn't have functioning Fire suppression systems in place? Cripes What if such a fire were to happen while people were there all waiting for their fried Twinkies and Oreos? Oh the humanity and death and mayhem that could have happened

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Does that mean it could be Like a Case Of "Jersey Lightening"?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 3153   End
TOPIC: The Den