The Den : Swingers Discussion 19590710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dood, I was just welcoming you back. I didn't know weather you had decided to give it a rest or what.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Heaven knows we all put up with it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Thanks Fun.... There seems to be some people on here that can dish it out, but get offended when it's thrown back at them. But then we all know that and we all have to put up with their BS.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Frank! Welcome back.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Good Morning. I hope you had a Great weekend. Gona rain today and tomorrow and maybe next weekend, but the temps will make it into the 60s here.

Have a Great Day and stay safe.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
I'm heading out to the bank and then I'll be going to my Happy Hour place for some drinks and a bite to eat. The weather here has been cool and wet and will be a cool and rainy weekend here at the Jersey shore.

I've been watching the Ospreys and they've been busy building their nest with a deep well for the laying of the eggs. This years well seems to be higher then last years.

Well I'm off, so have a Great Night and enjoy your weekend.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Oh, I almost forgot. The Ospreys are back at Island Beach State Park. They seem to be the same pair that had 4 chicks last year and they all survived. I enjoy watching them and is a great stress reliever. So if you want to see them the Osprey Cam can be viewed at thefriendsofislandbeach. org/osprey-cam/

Enjoy

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
It's nice to see that you folks are still checking in on the Den now and then. I just love it when Spring is about to bust out all over. It should be a Great time to visit the Jersey shore. Now that we are a year and a half from Sandy and this year should be a banner year. Hope you all can come here to vacation, but at least you can stop in at the Den and say hello.

See everyone here either at the Den or at the beach

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Nice. I'll have to give it a try.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16956 posts)
Perf, I find shredding to be therapeutic. When I am shoving junk mail through the feeder into the little grinders, I imagine shoving the idiots through there instead. It makes me feel so much better.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3410 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den