The Den : Swingers Discussion 1959071011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3033   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wanted to say Good Morning. What a Great Weekend here at the Jersey shore. Between the Seafood Festival and the waling of the boardwalk in Seaside, I was seriously tired, but the quick nap did me wonders and having my grandkids(4) for fathers day party was so rewarding.

I hope all you Dads had a happy Father's Day and you and your families are safe and happy. Have a Great Day

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Great seafood AND lobster? What are the odds??

When I go to the coast, I like to get all three...seafood, lobster, AND fish. Every once in a while I'll get a little crazy and order shellfish, too.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8082 posts)
Oh, the humanatee.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
Gees Fun, If I'd known you were coming I would have baked you a cake. But the days been great without you. Lots of great seafood and a great lobster roll. Then we had a large pizza in Seaside with several beers and now I'm gona sit in my lazy boy and probably take a nap to get ready for this evenings fun.

Hey, but I hope you had a great Father's Day

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
"Have a Great Day and plenty of seafood on tap for today in Belmar and good old pizza and beer this afternoon in Seaside."

I must have gotten bad information. I thought the pizza and beer was in Belmar and the seafood was in Seaside. Glad I read your post or I might have gone to the wrong places.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
Good Morning everyone. I hope all you fathers have a Great Day. Days like today and like every other day makes me pleased that my family is safe. Those that either don't have a family or a family that is not close, should seek out people to be friendly with.

Have a Great Day and plenty of seafood on tap for today in Belmar and good old pizza and beer this afternoon in Seaside.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Well the Summer is starting into full swing. The Belmar Seafood Festival is today and tomorrow. There's always great beach activities in Pt. Pleasant Beach and all the way up into Monmouth County and down to Cape May. This is such a great place to live and vacation during all 4 seasons.

I'll be heading back to Belmar in the morning and then down to Seaside for the afternoon and be ready to relax in the evening.

Have a Happy Fathers Day to all my SLS friends.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
"Of course a nice cabernet for dinner and afterwards as we get comfortable and watch a movie"

Are you gona try and fuck her?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
Good Morning. What a beautiful day her at the Jersey shore for Mothers Day. I hope every one has plans to celebrate our mother in a kind and loving way.

I was out at the Air Show at McGuire AFB and it was an awesome event and day. Not only did the Air Force Thunderbirds perform, the Army Black Night were there and there was an impressive show of military assets from C-17s, C-5s and just about every kind of plane in our arsenal. It makes me proud that we as a nation are the worlds leader because of all the good we do throughout this world.

I learned that McGuire AFB, Fort Dix and Lakehurst combined is the second largest employer in New Jersey and that over 100,000 families in NJ have a part in making this one of the best places to live, bar none.

So, have a great Mothers Day and be with your family and celebrate life and family. Ribeye's for me and my guest for dinner tonight with baked sweet potatoes and I haven't decided on an other veggie. Of course a nice cabernet for dinner and afterwards as we get comfortable and watch a movie.

Have a Great Day and as always be safe.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
Good Morning. Heading out to McGuire AFB for this weekends AIR SHOW. The Air Force Thunderbirds will be performing today and tomorrow and of course a huge display of our nations Air Power.

I want to wish every lovely MILF out there on SLS a Happy Mothers Day and enjoy your families both near and far.

have a Great Day and stay safe.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3033   End
TOPIC: The Den