Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum The Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3088   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ff, those abound here in the tristate. somehow i don't think they'd survive the shipping process too well tho.

curling up with my cuppa chai to warm my toes by the fire again.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5859 posts)
What I wouldn't give for a real everything bagel. They just don't have them here in Atlanta.

Good morning one and all :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Just got back from having. It's 19 and this snow that's falling isn't going to amount to much. As usual when the snow comes from the West nothing ever happens. Most of our large snowfalls come from the lows that come from the South and meet the cold air that hangs around till March or April. Have a Great Day and if your driving in this snow be careful.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
njny im with you don't do any social media either :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8558 posts)
*snort!* yeah the #manspacing thing is ridiculous.

got to the point i thought of buying cuffs with spikes on them and attaching them to my legs whenever i got on mass transit. the trains it winds up being less of a problem tho than buses.

i sit next to other women most of the time and let the men compete for #manspace with others.

my (wholly uncomplimentary) thought: it can't possibly be *that* big. really, dudes.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5859 posts)
There's a common misconception that Twitter is like facebook. It's the exact opposite. It's like a global newspaper and your screen name can be anything you choose it to be. More people lurk on Twitter the post. It also has the same privacy choices that FB does and has blocking features.

#manspacing is when men spread their legs and take up a lot of room on a crowded train. Woman are taking pictures and poking fun at it much like the people of Walmart.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
ff, i don't use tweeter or any of the common social media. i try to maintain at least one hundred degrees of separation between my "real" identity and my web identity. my personality is the true me, but i try not to use anything that'd be easy to track IRL.

and surfing the fora plus catching up on e mails & tunes is enough amusement during my commute. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5859 posts)
@nynj I got a nice cozy visual with your opening text....kudos. Reading a little creative text never hurt nobody, crept haters and those lacking imagination.

Do you know what #manspacing is on tweeter ? It's a commuters twitter topic.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
i'll bring my chai into the den & curl up in that armchair over in front of the fireplace.

yeah i bumped the cocktail hour. had a lotta fun in that thread back in the day.

ff, don't forget the lifetime members who've deleted their accounts multiple times when they decided on a name change for whatever reason. it was a fun crowd for sure.

since i got in the car it went from 21 to 17 upon my arrival here at the train station.

snow, too.

here's hoping it doesn't accumulate and/or freeze on to roads/cars.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5859 posts)
Good morning, fellow fora posters. I'm really feeling a morning vibe in here more then a happy hour crowd. I did notice another themed thread from the past spring back up yesterday in the top ten threads. Cool beans , it made for some interesting reading. I remember most of those old posters but there are huge gaps with deleted posts from deleted accounts. These types of threads are like time capsules of whom comes and goes as yearly memberships verses lifetime Memberships. I/we had two yearlys before buying the lifetime.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3088   End
TOPIC: The Den