Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum The Den
TOPIC: The Den
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3070   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i'll bring my chai into the den & curl up in that armchair over in front of the fireplace.

yeah i bumped the cocktail hour. had a lotta fun in that thread back in the day.

ff, don't forget the lifetime members who've deleted their accounts multiple times when they decided on a name change for whatever reason. it was a fun crowd for sure.

since i got in the car it went from 21 to 17 upon my arrival here at the train station.

snow, too.

here's hoping it doesn't accumulate and/or freeze on to roads/cars.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4168 posts)
Good morning, fellow fora posters. I'm really feeling a morning vibe in here more then a happy hour crowd. I did notice another themed thread from the past spring back up yesterday in the top ten threads. Cool beans , it made for some interesting reading. I remember most of those old posters but there are huge gaps with deleted posts from deleted accounts. These types of threads are like time capsules of whom comes and goes as yearly memberships verses lifetime Memberships. I/we had two yearlys before buying the lifetime.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
A little Sex on the Beach would go down real easy about now. Or maybe a Slippery Nipple.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
lol maybe rabbit responded to me one too many times, I've had that creepy stalker blocked for a long time. He used to follow me around the fora being creepy.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18503 posts)
hey bartender ill have one of what wabbit is having please

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7488 posts)
I'd love a Scamp too. But I don't know how it's made exactly, I just know some of the ingredients and that it's absolutely, marvelously delish. Only Nic knows exactly how it's made (even though I snuck in behind him to watch--cutest bartender ever!). If Nic is serving, that's what I'm drinking. Right now I'd love to be blindfolded, tied to a bed and have a couple of gorgeous people holding the glass for me as I sip--love a drink best served in bondage

Since no one is here to serve me delicious Scamps I'll just have Virgil Kaine Ginger Whiskey with ginger-ale and rocks...a nice slice of candied ginger in there would be nice too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(603 posts)
I could totally use a colonic ** smoothie

** Disclaimer that was typed using my DH *gibe font :) LoL

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
In the theme of these sorta threads, specialty drinks are served by those that know what the hell a scamp is. I haven't a clue , if you see Nic's request rabbit. Please con-cock his libation.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
I'll have a Scamp.

Ask wabbit how it's made.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12729 posts)
Imagine it's happy hour, what's your drink ?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3070   End
TOPIC: The Den