The Den : Swingers Discussion 195907101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Den
TOPIC: The Den
Created by: daintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
Morning all** brrr... Rumor has it, a trace of snow tonight. FINALLY! Probably be gone by morning * What an odd winter! I hope you are all well and having fun* joan*
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3155   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you're not that far behind frank. the easter bunny doesn't come until tomorrow. I'm expecting this months version of my favorite bunny since I did not get my copy of it yet. That's a good easter.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3906 posts)
Good Morning. I hope you're all having a great weekend. On this Easter weekend we all need to collect our feelings and become more tolerant of others and work to secure a peaceful more secure community and a more tolerant nation.

J&S, you're right everything here in KC is really far behind, well at least an hour behind the Jersey shore. What is a standard for me is way behind the times, well 1 hour behind and my phone doesn't help either cause the time changed to CST by itself. Makes it confusing dealing with people in the east and being an hour late, lol.

Anyway I've had breakfast and went for a short walk and enjoying the 65 degree weather now and will be enjoying the 78 degrees later. I hope you're enjoying your families and I hope the Easter Bunny was good to everyone, bet there's going to be lots of deviled eggs, egg salad sandwiches and for me lots of ham sandwiches.

Have a Great Day and enjoy your weekend.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(713 posts)
It has only been two days and he's in KS where everything is a little behind the times. It is still yesterday there.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Maybe the rolling beer can/teething ring 'sploded and the shrapnel sent Frank to the VA Hospital?

The sad truth is that he's been gone a while. So, he could still be sitting in Admitting.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6543 posts)
Where the hell is Frank? Did his grandson drink him under the table, or kick his ass in a crawl-race?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Well I'm in KC and I've gotten an order of Arthur Bryant's famous Burnt Ends, Fries and Baked Beans. OMG, they are sooooo good. Not to many other places to go around here for good BBQ and I'm enjoying the hell out of tonight's dinner. Wonder what I'll order for tomorrow nights dinner.

Lap Dances are by appointment only.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(713 posts)
isn't the Alcoholic Crawl and Olympic event?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
"Can I get menu and/or a lap dance?"

Maybe you should ask Frank for advice about your knee problem. Rumor is, he can still out-crawl a baby. Leaves 'em in the dust.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
This is to funny, you just can't make this shit up !!

Fighting with his grandson over a can of coors lite, whats next ? this summer fighting over the JOOM lense on the beach ?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Welcome Back JandS.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3155   End
TOPIC: The Den