The Beatles or The Rolling Stones : Swingers Discussion 43991
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThe Beatles or The Rolling Stones
TOPIC: The Beatles or The Rolling Stones
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Really, Perfect, how could I forget Fleetwood Mac? Especially in the Dave Mason days "Can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to" - a little know Mac tune from the Mason days

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I was never huge on either of them but liked the Stones best. I still remember my ultra conservative mother watching the Stones for the first time on Ed Sullivan. To quote "At least those Beattle people look clean and wear suits."

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Won't debate between the two, personally I like both. Beatles, Stones, Floyd, The Who, Led Zepplin, The Byrds, Frampton, Traffic (Winwood, Gabriel), Clapton, Jeff Beck, Elton John, Phil Collins, and many more were all part of the British invasion. The picture would be completely different if any were removed from it. Modern music jus wouldn't be the same.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
The Beatles......

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Why either/or? I like em both.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Rolling Stones as well. When they did the "Voodoo Lounge" tour and came to Pittsburgh back in the 90s, a group of friends all got together, rented a U-Haul and made it up as the Voodoo Lounge and drove it to the concert. There is not one person in the entire parking lot that did not stop, including KDKA news and filmed us--still have the tape. It was my first Stones concert and was so much fun and memorable, and even though they were just turning 50, they still can dance, sing and put on one fantastic show. On another note, Aerosmith is one of my all time favorite groups--saw them when they were no names in a concert in a park when I was 12, and then met them in 1998 back stage at a concert in Pgh, got my picture taken with them and got to film most of the concert.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Rolling Stones all the way!!! Mick and Keith are still rockin. Saw them in concert in Miami years ago ~ WOW!! Mick still has that cute, loveable bad boy look!!!! He is a very sexy man to me!!!! Love Rod Stewart also!!!! Mrs Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: The Beatles or The Rolling Stones