Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum That song that's stuck in your head
TOPIC: That song that's stuck in your head
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
It happens to me all the time. Most mornings I wake up with a song in my head. All different genres, and some songs I don't even like.

I just caught myself humming 'Sing a Song'....(make it simple to last your whole life long....) The only place I remember this song is from is a Sesame Street video the kids watched when they were little, like 7 or 8 years ago. Why is it in my head today?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
"sultan of swings" dire staits 1978.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Joe Budden - Off 2 The Races

I've had the song on repeat during my workouts for the past two weeks. Never get tired of it..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
From some swing friends' post on FB: Mandy, by Barry Manilow.

I read and heard that if you do math problems in your head, the song stuck there will go away.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
thanks to an ice cream menu the other week I had "Strawberry Fields" (Beatles) stuck in my head.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Maclamore's "Thrift Shop" has been stuck in my head for about 3 weeks now. I actually saw the video and the chorus was stuck in my head for quite a while. Then over the last month or so it's been on the radio nonstop, which really confused me because I thought the song had come and go and that my local radio station just really sucked at getting new music. Turns out I'm just cooler than everyone else and heard it before it went mainstream.

Whose jealous? Anyone? Anyone?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
It happens to me all the time. Most mornings I wake up with a song in my head. All different genres, and some songs I don't even like.

I just caught myself humming 'Sing a Song'....(make it simple to last your whole life long....) The only place I remember this song is from is a Sesame Street video the kids watched when they were little, like 7 or 8 years ago. Why is it in my head today?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: That song that's stuck in your head