Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Thank you SLS!!!
TOPIC: Thank you SLS!!!
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're just witting to say thank you to the powers that be here at SLS. We've recently had a clash with the webmaster at another site where they we're reading our PRIVATE EMAILS to another user and giving us problems because in one we complained about the site functionality. (If you'd like the full story please email us ... we'd LOVE to tell you all about it.)

All and all It made us realize that SLS provides us with a level of support and freedom that we expect from a site such as this. For example: To spite people's negative comments about the recent removal of HTML code they didn't go around just kicking users off the site or sending threatening emails. Rather SLS lets it users, voice their opinions freely with very reasonable restrictions even when the opinions aren't always favorable towards SLS itself. And that it's a wonderful thing!

We truly do appreciate your work and your ethics.

Thank you SLS!

Craig and Zoe

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
irony

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
All sites have their good and bad points SN is no better or worse than most of them. SLS is one of the better sites for contacting real people, at least for us. It is a little technically slow and not on the cutting edge but we will forgive them that when they do what we are realy here for and that is, meeting people.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ok........never heard of the site before now and see that I am not missing anything.....lol Thanks guys for making sure we didn't make a mistake by joining the other site if we had come across it on our own. As I have stated before and will probably continue to state, SLS has by far been a great buy for us. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
really Zo all that has to be said is swappers sometimes get carried away on the net!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Ok, I have contemplated this for a couple of days knowing that I may look ignorant, but what site is "Hopper Debt" (and yes, I know that isn't the real name, just can't figure out what it is)? You can email me with the answer in order to keep from advertising for them on here. Considering all the comments that have been made about them, we will definitely not join them but I just want to make sure that we already haven't joined and not know about it. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
We concur with Perfect Poly, That wasn't one of the words we were thinking either. Unless you were talking about us...

There is an issue brewing in the circle of life and if it works out the party will be at our new Lake house! Wish us luck, we aren't selling the house we live in!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Danny, that is horrible!!! And when I had called them to ask why I was denied access, they started reading me all of my personal emails back to me! Like they were stalking and watching all along! Creeped me out. At that point, I didnt want it reinstated, they are bottom of the barrel and I hope they know it.

Valley Township PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
yep! Breakfast on the table!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
;) you are welcome too spend a long weekend at the 4play house Poly, just a little advance notice is all we require!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
;)~ That will be a very spicy meal!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: Thank you SLS!!!