Thank You New York Journal News : Swingers Discussion 2140421091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThank You New York Journal News
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   91 to 96 of 96 
User Details are only visible to members.
He'll be touching that list, running his fingers all over it, whisper sweet nothings at that sheet, murmur tenderness at it while he gazes at it lovingly. He'll then frame it and hang it on his wood paneled wall, right next to the creaky LazyBoy circa 1941!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16474 posts)
Take it from the source, Liberals like tweedle also approve of the babies that are killed in the middle east by unmanned Drones , that are acted upon by orders signed by President Obammy......

It is a do as I say not as I do mentality

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Peshaw Livewire, Tweedle seeks only to stir the pot, he has no Real answer to the firearm non issue. he revels in causing misery to others nothing less.

I can just imagine what the request will look like, well unless he has a Nice police Officer fill it out for him as he stated .

The information he seeks most any person can get through a foil request, I just hope he isn't taken to task if he uses it in an unlawful or reckless manner.

The uproar about it is information release is just idle chatter, It isn't like they are going to remove somebodies permit or weapon because tweedle has the information.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Comparing law abiding citizens who legally own a registered firearm to child "preditors"...seriously????

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
He be worried that gun "preditors" will raid his Twinkies and Coors light stash :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16474 posts)
Just make sure you sue your new spell checker when you write your request. We wouldn't want you making a complete fool of yourself in public.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   91 to 96 of 96 
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News