Thank You New York Journal News : Swingers Discussion 2140421081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThank You New York Journal News
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gun owners are gun preditors?

Seriously?

By that logic, can we assume car owners are car preditors?

And fishing pole owners are fishing pole preditors?

And toilet owners are toilet preditors?

And Twinkie owners.. oh wait, no more Twinkies.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Just what the local police should be doing instead of protecting the public, feeding the craziness of an unstable citizen. Hopefully they will be making notes of what weirdos come in to obtain that information and keep an accurate record of them . Talk about bringing weirdos out of the woodwork, it might come in handy down the road for the police dept.. I hope you also do an full background check on all the names you identify as gun owns . Are you going to create a little peg board map in your basement with thumb tacks and all identifying the "danger" areas ? Owning a gun doesn't make one crazy but insisting on knowing who has them and who doesn't is borderline insane and will probably prove helpful to criminals who break into homes while the owners are away specifically to steal their guns.

Insanity pure and simple.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
I am not sure who "Ronald Ragen" is but I believe the blame is upon the shooter, So I ask you who do you blame? You blame a gun, an object that in and of itself cannot do any harm without cause by a human. I also find fault in those who will not secure the crazed or criminal humans away from people who find a way to obey the laws of society. You sir are the one trying to blame a mere object for those horrific crimes, you sir are trying to defray blame from the truly guilty. Please enlighten me, why do you feel only certain children have life worth living. why are you avoiding that question?

please put your feats in your mouth again.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
WTF? Is the identical question/OP in 2 different threads?

I'll ask again- to what end would anyone want a list of gun owners for?

And I'll add: the story in question, if I understand correctly published a list of people who are able to purchase, not those who actually own firearms. Or did I not understand that correctly?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Well tweedle - I guess I could use your rationale that I don't live there.......

But I won't , I am horrified any time a child is hurt no matter what thier race, religion, ethnic background, or status in society. My concerns with what happened in connecticut is that of a failure of our Govt to protect those children by allowing a crazed person walk the streets freely, just like the crazed convicted killer that killed his own sister, and 2 firemen in webster NY.

Maybe if liberals like yourself stopped crying about how harsh people are treated and we locked those individuals away for their rest oft heir days those poor souls would still be alive. before you go blaming the gun , it was a crazed person who did this , I have yet to find a gun that can pick itself up charge it's chamber aim and fire itself. just like the hammer the felon in webster NY used on his grand mother.... or are you looking to find out who owns hammers now too? You may not have enough nickels for that Foil, but to help you out I own @ 25 hammers personally , some are old some are new and 2 were passed down 4 generations, Should I register them now too?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
"Just Curious, I'll ask the same question of you do you know where the sex offenders live in your town?"

Yes I do...but let me give you a little information to clear things up. Child predators have committed a crime, they have tendencies to continue with their sick ways, and I would prefer to know where they are at all times

Law abiding citizens who legally own registered firearms are not the criminals....to be hounded by delusional morons who have a misguided agenda is criminal in itself.

As stated before, what good does this information do for you, do you plan on harassing everyone who legally owns a firearm until they give it up????

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Looking, stop it, we already determined last week that he's more concerned with his postage stamp sized property taxes than the lives of innocent kids. Don't you recall him bitching about a potential tax increase to supply armed guards in school?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Mrs.LWC, please tell Mr.LWC to reserve the jizz for when we meet. I get aroused by packing hotties myself.

The last time that we met a packing forummer and his fine wife, the evening turned out to be one hot and sweaty roll in the hay...with lots of jizzing ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Tweedle so by your reasoning those Children's lives are worth less than any other child? I do recall there was an uproar when children were killed in vietnam.

Tweedle , please tell me or explain to me how you can rationalize that the life of one child is worth more than anothers based upon where they live?

I really want to hear this reasoning......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
LWC,

You can use complicated words like *redacted* you need to use simpler words :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 96   End
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News