Thank You New York Journal News : Swingers Discussion 2140421071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThank You New York Journal News
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think he is focusing on guns instead of mental illness because if society took a long hard look for clues to unstable people, his life, his actions and his behavior patterns would be under a microscope. If you think for one second knowing who legally owns guns in your town will prevent future repulsive actions against society I'm afraid you suffer some sort of delusion or are simply an idiot .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
He's just lonely, he's been abandoned by the "nice folks." No Misters to turn on, Hostess is gone, no dancing ladies. So he starts these moronic topics where he gets his ample posterior handed back to him, he's loving every moment of it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
wow there is some more love here!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Frank is too dumb to know the difference between a CONVICTED sex offender and a law abiding CITIZEN exercising his CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
Tweedle - the tax collector won't care how many toilets anyone has, all they want is the tax money, in most cases it is the building dept, Inspector, code enforcement officer that would have the information as well as the building plans and or permits that were issues to the home as well as the Certificate of occupancy. Now in some cases Tweedle there may be an Accessory that will have the quantity of bathrooms / bedrooms etc, but that depends on the locality.

I see you are new to all of the public information stuff aren't you Tweedle, you just pretend to try to sound intelligent don't you?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I was sort of thinking along the same line...most criminals will look at that list and determine where the easiest prey will be. I am sure they would rather ransack the house of some elderly unarmed man than the house of someone who might be armed better than the local police.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
On the positive, he is not a gun owner, therefore, he's not on the ownership list? perhaps the gun owners should hang a sign right outside his house that he does not own a gun {WEG}.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Next week I'm going to go to the city and get me a list of everyone hooked up to the sewer system cuz I just know they'll have toilets. And we all know if you have a toilet, you are a toilet preditor. Hell, your next door neighbors could have a toilet.

Imagine, toilet prditors- right next door preditoring your shit.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
why just stop at children? It is sick to think of any sane /normal person who feels it is within their rights to photograph anyone without their knowledge or Consent for their own personal Use? especially at beaches or places where people may go to express themselves.

That type of person would bemoan about having rights....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
and Joom lens owners are taking pictures of children . I wonder if there is a list of Joom lens owners I can have so I can track their locations and assure myself that my grandchildren are safe and not have their innocence disrupted by someone stealing their photos to do lord only knows what with. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 96   End
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News