Thank You New York Journal News : Swingers Discussion 2140421061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThank You New York Journal News
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
what I own is really no bodys business.I did own a feather once,but the fucking bird took back.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The difference Tweedle, When a person buys a firearm legally, and has legal intentions what is the issue?

Where as you state you have no reason to possess, yet in another post you insinuate through a passive threat of misguided intention.

there in lies the difference , you already have a preconcieved intent of less than desireable reason for obtaining such information.

Thus your obsession shows.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
With the gun owner list and addresses you can input them into google maps, and print out maps of houses where guns are not owned. Share it with Gannett who then publishes it.

Gun sales will skyrocket.

Although most criminals don't read, defenseless home owners do.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
"Mrs Sav. it's not. "

Exactly so it is pointless for you to seek out that information other than for sheer nosiness. Unless you plan to harass them because they are exercising their right to legally own a gun. Or potentially want to know where to steal a gun when the owners aren't home. Frankly I am far more concerned with those criminals who own guns illegally.

As someone said here "just because you can doesn't mean you should" . It is none of your business who owns what legal possessions.

Why exactly did you want to thank the NY Journal?

The world has gone insane and a few minutes here merely reiterates that.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
*** I don't know about you but I think it was a delibrate act of murder. ***

Explain to me why this is the fault of a gun? or any item the killer could have used?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Like I said, he's lonely, desperate for attention, been dumped by those he catered food to while they went on to party amongst each other leaving him behind. I'm done with him, why give the masochist what he wants most?

What did the sadist say to the masochist?

NO!

At his advanced age, his lonely existence (So lonely that he shaved 20 years off his age and approximately 60lbs)is enough punishment without the need to go further. The knowledge warms my heart!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
So explain to me how you knowing who has guns is going to prevent that from happening again?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
That was a threat wasn't it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
I love the fact that a libitard takes to personal affront or implied passive threat when they see they are so wrong and misguided. typical that they also tend to be aggressive in that they will threaten to beat up and or kill someone they disagree with.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
I would pick the latter as the biggest explanation.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 96   End
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News