Thank You New York Journal News : Swingers Discussion 2140421051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThank You New York Journal News
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
p.s. the funniest part is that he's the only one who's calling others names, no one else is. He started as of last night when he called Looking an asshole. But hey, the creaky old, worn out, torn LazyBoy is not going to give him the attention that we can ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Mrs. Sav,

Please, you are asking the impossible, just look at him. Do you not recall during Sandy, him trying to make us believe that he's a "first responder"

SO instead of helping, not only did he do what he was told not to do, but didn't do what he was supposed to do as a first responder, he went to look for internet WiFi connection instead. He's a first responder, just like he requested the list of gun owners.

He's all talk, there used to be a time, when some people pitied him and invited him to cater their gatherings, but even they're embarrassed by him, he outed them too when he uploaded their face pictures without their permission.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Wow you are so fixated on Sed is it obsessive and really creepy. Get over the fact she wouldn't allow you to kiss her ass and get on with your life. I feel sorry for anyone whose name you come up with in your area. Your lack of respect for the privacy of others has been demonstrated several times by your habit of outing others here. Lord only knows what damage you can and will do to the good people of your community who lawfully own a gun. Why don't you try doing something good for your community instead of spending your life peeping into the windows of there life where you have no business. Surely your mother taught you better than that.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Note to self..stay the hell away from Brick NJ..to many nosey fuckers live there who want to make your private life available to the public!!!

Frank, some of your conclusions about censorship just boggle the mind...Evil Knievel couldn't make some of the leaps you do!!!

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I keep telling you people, I've been here as long as he has, it's always the same. He is seeking attention, a rise out of you, he's lonely, already expressed that he is more concerned about his "man" purse than the life of a child. He cannot tell you why he wants the list (I assure you, he absolutely positively did not get the list, nor will he). He just wants attention, a rise out of the forummers so that he can get attention. After all, ANY attention is better than no attention :).

It's sad, really, and quite pathetic.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Tweedle worries not as to why you have chosen to protect your self, he just wants to know so he knows. Remember it is his right as he claims.

I wonder how he would feel if every permit holder requested a foil request seeking such information of the persons seeking such releases?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Just as an aside, I am a registered gun owner, the reason is I am a retired law enforcement officer, and I have a concealed carry permit as a result of my career. Your publication of my home address could potentially subject members of my family to harm by way of the many individuals I have had a hand in putting away for their crimes over the years. I know some of them would just love to know where I am today. Think before you act, there are often many consequences you may not have thought of in your zeal.

Milford NJ
Username hidden
(112 posts)
Just curious, what is the reason you want this information, you never seemed to say your purpose. Is it idle curiosity or a desire to interject yourself into others personal lives and interests. What purpose does your acquiring this information serve you or anyone else?

Milford NJ
Username hidden
(112 posts)
I wonder if the newspaper could be held liable or responsible if a firearm ends up stolen because of this information they posted? Would they share in the blame if a firearm is stolen and used in a crime where an innocent person is killed with said firearm?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Brewster, N.Y. – 12/26/2012 – Today Senator Greg Ball (Patterson – R, C, I) called for the Journal News Newspaper, a Gannett Company, to immediately remove a map they have posted on their website that unethically reveals homeowners with pistol permits in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam Counties. The Journal News says that the information contained in the map was obtained by submitting Freedom of Information requests for the names and addresses of pistol permit holders by county. Senator Ball has now announced that he will introduce legislation in the New York State Senate, to prevent this from happening again.

“The asinine editors at the Journal News, have once again gone out of their way to place a virtual scarlet letter on law abiding firearm owners throughout the region. The immediate elimination of the information posted on the Journal News Website is the only way we can ensure the safety and liberty of these New Yorkers. This is clearly a violation of privacy, and needs to be corrected immediately. The same elitist egg heads who use their editorial page to coddle terrorists and criminals are now treating law abiding citizens like level three sexual predators. Am I surprised? No. Should every person with commonsense be offended? Yes. Furthermore, the Journal News has placed the lives of these folks at risk by creating a virtual shopping list for criminals and nut jobs,” said Ball. “Publishing this information on a website provides criminals with a map of where they can steal firearms from lawful owners for later use in the commission of crimes. Preventing the theft of guns and their criminal misuse is an important public-policy goal. This map is bad for the good guys and good for the bad guys.”

In the Assembly Ball multi-sponsored Assembly bill 820, legislation which would prohibit the public disclosure of information in an application for a pistol license with exceptions for prosecutors and police conducting an active investigation. Senator Ball will be introducing similar legislation, immediately. The bill would protect lawful gun owners from being targeted by thieves for firearm burglaries and eliminate a database criminals could use to extort their identity-theft victims.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 96   End
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News