Thank You New York Journal News : Swingers Discussion 2140421041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThank You New York Journal News
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am filing a FOID to obtain all the FOIDs that Frank has filed. Which I will submit a announcement in the paper of whoever it should be concern with his inquiries. I think those people he is stalking have a right to that information.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Just popped in to see how thing are going.

Maybe someone can explain to me just where it IS legal to riot?

Don't smile Frank, I'm not in your corner, I'm a lib who BELIEVES in our right to bear arms.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8563 posts)
So... you're collecting a list of law abiding citizens, and can't provide any valid or realistic reason for doing so, and you call us paranoid? I don't have an issue with anyone executing their right to public information... but if you're going to be given my personal, unlisted address, you can be damn sure I have the right to demand that you have a legitimate reason to ask for it. Your rights to information do not exceed my rights as a citizen of the US, or as a human inhabitant of this planet.

I can't think of any legitimate use you could have for such information... and apparently neither can you, since you've repeatedly avoided answering. A law abiding, and mentally competent citizen shouldn't have a problem answering such a question, so why is it so difficult for you?

To me, what makes you far more dangerous than any legally registered gun owner ever could be is that you clearly foster extreme & malicious ideals and openly ridicule those who express legitimate concerns, such as the retired police officer earlier in this thread who has valiantly served his country by protecting citizens like you from criminals... and here you are, willing to give those same criminals his address, and allow them to seek revenge on him and his family. Because it provides you the illusion of safety.

I think we, as a country, have seen this type of person before. The kind who compiles lists of people who engage in personally disagreeable, yet legal, activities... His name was Ted Kaczynski. Guess how many guns he used when he killed people? Zero.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
rdy- laws vary from state to state regarding purchase and carry of firearms. I suggest you review the laws in your home state/city to find the aswers that would affect your state.

I am permitted to carry a concealed weapon in 44 states. To get the necessaary permits, I had to pass a series of firearms proficiency tests on a range. The tests include, but were not limited to: safe handling of a firearm, demonstrating the ability to fire, reload and fire again within a set time period and obtain a minimum score on the target in order to pass.

One mistake in any of the handling tests, and no permit. When my permits expire, I need to retest before I can renew them.

I forget what the minimum score on the target shooting portion was, but I scored 100 out of 100 every time I took the test

To help you feel safer when "your" team loses. In NJ....

It is unlawful to riot with a firearm or deadly weapon.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I'd fully support gun owners being required to take a gun safety training course but that has zero to due with the fact you think it is imperative to know who the legal owners of guns are in your community and support publishing that information for mass consumption to do with as they chose.....be it harass them, steal their guns . You clearly have no concern for the privacy of others to obey the law nor lawfully possess arms. BTW I don't have a gun , I don't like guns and really feel no need to own one but that is my right as it is yours. It does not give me the right to strip the world of guns from honest citizens nor would doing to protect society. A criminal bent and determined to kill others will do so with any means possible .

You've been asked several times for what purpose you want that list and your lack of answer is proof of the reality...you're a busy body living vicariously through the lives of others and since you seem to completely lack all self control you somehow imagine trying to control others give you some sort of identity and power.

With the new year approaching a few moments of introspection might be a good resolution.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I understand and appreciate your point, LFYT, but I don't think we need to make such extreme counterpoints to expose the fallacy in the "ban guns" logic; doesn't make it any less fun, though.

p.s. being born is the leading cause of death. We should ban pregnancies, too! ;)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Pervy, Why should they stop at guns, Today a Subway train in NYC killed an innocent man, after he was forced into the way of the train by a Woman.

I think all forms of public transportation should be banned, outlawed and dismantled, such carnage caused by these devices just has to stop.

I am waiting for Mayor Bloomberg and gov Cuomo to call a press conference to shut down these dangerous transportation weapons.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
I want a list of registered gun owners, too! Except I'll tell you right now that I'd use it to know who can be trusted when the shit hits the fan. Gotta love law abiding citizens who are willing to defend themselves and their neighbors.

Anyone can take a narrowly focused view and come to whatever conclusion they've pre-determined is true. Where are the statistics for the number of times a registered gun owner prevented a criminal, who wouldn't show up on that list btw, from killing even more people? It's only fair to view the GOOD data, if you're going to use the BAD data for a conclusive analysis.

While you're at it, why not look up the statistics for murders in the UK. Banning guns there didn't stop homicides, just reduced the number committed with a firearm. Notice I said reduced? Homicide by firearm still occurs, even though they are banned. Amazing what a criminal can do since they don't give a shit what the law says, eh? There would be no difference here, other than we have a larger population of criminals who will suddenly be the only ones with guns. How do you think that makes anyone safer?

I suck at statistics.. Mrs. Pervy is the math geek, but I'll do my best here:

In 2011, The US (population 311.5m) had 14,612 homicides. That's a rate of 4.7 per 100k. (stats taken from fbi .gov)

In 2011, The UK (population 56.1m, but only includes England and Wales for some reason) had 550 homicides. That's a rate of 1.4 per 100k. (crime stats taken from the spreadsheet available at homeoffice .gov .uk... citizensreportuk .or g reports 646, but we'll stick with the lower number since I don't want to do the math and it's what the government published).

And for anyone who likes to claim that this is an issue we've only just started dealing with, the homicide rate in the US was as high as 10.2 in 1980, and has been in a fairly steady state of decline since the mid 90's. We're currently at an all time low, going back all the way to 1970, which had a national homicide rate of 7.9. Isolated tragedy's aside, I'd say this country is doing a damn good job of improving as we get older.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
It is Typical , he does so entertain me .

I still recall the letter where somebody cried about people using his name , or calling others names, yet I see he still does what he whined about others doing. Didn't he coin the phrase "rocket city rednecks" when he became upset by others invading a post he made to incite others? Tweedle is in need of a hug, based upon his actions of late. It is pitifully to see but amusing just the same, I find if hilarious .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Interestingly enough we are still waiting to hear from you what your purpose is in obtaining this information. Grant it you most certainly have the right to obtain these lists but to what purpose. At this point is seems without further explanation that you only want them to prove that you can, which seems a bit juvenile. The freedom of information act is a good and useful thing and is normally used for the betterment of the community as a whole, how is having this information disseminated going to be of benefit to anyone. The people on the lists have complied with all applicable laws regarding the acquisition of permits and have gone through exhaustive background checks to obtain them. These individuals are not the problem with guns in this country.

Milford NJ
Username hidden
(112 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 96   End
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News