Thank You New York Journal News : Swingers Discussion 2140421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThank You New York Journal News
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Idiots like Frank should be required to pass a test before exercising their free speech.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
> is the HTML entity for a right pointing arrow.

& is just the kicker that says "Hey, I'm about to drop an entity on you" and "gt" stands for "greater than", since that's technically what that little arrow is. :)

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I think Frank needs this information because he wants to know where he can point his JOOM lens without worrying about getting shot at.

also: about the freedom of information act, I called hostess and ask who was buying up all the last pallets of Twinkies. They said some Dood in Brick, NJ.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
A list of "sexual predators" may include people who were caught skinny dipping in a place where they've always done this. Also people who were seen naked in their own homes.

Information is generally a good thing. People are free to misinterpret anything, in any way. A map of firearm distribution may be interesting for someone; someone else may be curious about voting geography, recycling compliance, the average price of homes, etc.

In every case, someone else may be offended by the availability of information. It's the Information Age!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
* a list of gun owners is just moronic.*

Come now Larry, focus, who is the OP? :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
huntrdonnj,

Thank you so much for sharing the information, and putting to rest the misconceptions that implications that the OP attempted to spread.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I normally do not get involved in forum arguments, but equating the ability to get a list of sexual predators in your area to the right to get a list of gun owners is just moronic. One happens to be a list of convicted criminals, the other a list of people who followed the law and legally own a firearm. Now a criminal might want this type of information, the home of a gun owner would not be the best place to commit a crime...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1574 posts)
I will step in to answer some questions here regarding NJ handgun laws and gun law in general. To purchase a rifle or shotgun or ammunition in NJ you must undergo a full background check including a mental health records check the background check in NJ is extensive and thorough. The gun purchase permit allows you to purchase and transport long guns in locked secure cases to and from firing ranges and for hunters to and from the areas where hunting is legal. Hunting licenses in this state require a firearms safety course. Handgun permits are issued one at a time and are time limited, each individual permit allows the purchase of one handgun and no more. Should the permit expire before the individual makes their purchase the permit is no longer valid and must be reapplied for. Concealed carry permits for ordinary citizens of NJ are almost non existent. An individual must show a valid and legitimate need for the permit and the permit must be issued by a judge. I have never seen one issued in my 27 years of service. The only concealed carry permits being issued at this time that I am aware of are to retired law enforcement officers, they must apply go through a thorough background check by the NJ State Police and the permit must be renewed every 12 months. The retired officer must qualify at a range twice each year by a qualified and certified instructor and that qualification includes complete knowledge of the laws rules and regulations associated with the use of deadly force. These permits allow the retired officers to carry concealed in all 50 State, and all US territories.. Hope this clears up some questions for those of you who are interested.

Milford NJ
Username hidden
(112 posts)
-Who is > ?

Well, it was a right arrow when I typed it. Not sure why it didn't come through. I was using that to show the lines I was quoting.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 96   End
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News