Thank You New York Journal News : Swingers Discussion 214042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumThank You New York Journal News
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News
Created by: rdy2playwu The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder if the Journal news listed themselves as having weapons now? seems they too now sought out the protection of armed persons to protect themselves, from themselves I suppose.

Ironic that they went to a gun to protect themselves , I thought more guns were not the answer? Typical libitard hypocrites

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Seems the officials from Puntnam county NY are refusing to release the information out of respect to the law abiding gun owners..... yahoo DOT com/york-county-denies-request-names-gun-permit-holders-231656034 DOT html

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
That's ok Asian, the way the OP writes , one needs a dictionary, thesuarus, and the ability to cypher Andscript

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I support frank as long as he does not put me in danger of life, limb or property.I'am a nice guy like that...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Oh I'm sure he has suporters, they must be either hiding in the wings or in his pocket.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Not a single person :). It's hilarious to watch.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Does anybody here agree with Frank?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
you want to tell everybody who has guns.why not let everybody know who has gold,huge piles of cash,jewelry,stocks,bonds.why not make everybody report everything they own and put it in the paper.what I own is none of your business.do you have gold in your house,and where do you keep it.I want to know.not that I want to take it form you,I just want to know.I might need it some day.at lest I will know where its at if I do need it.got any gas,oil,nails,boozze.hey I want to know how much you got.if you have to much then then you are hording and that is agianst the law..I'am out of here.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Now Now Now Tweedle , has his reasons for obtaining this information. he just hasn't found a good one to give anyone as of yet. Although I did read where so far I think three states have passed bills to bar any such information to be released now.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Now the criminals will know exactly where to get their illegal guns...

Oxford PA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 96   End
TOPIC: Thank You New York Journal News