Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk : Swingers Discussion 432581021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTest How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk
TOPIC: Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
For us it's always good to observe. BDSM and swinging works for us!!!

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8839 posts)
I just can't think they're mutually inclusive or exclusive. Is this another case of everyone must fit the profile?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Fun:

Your response is my exact point. If you do it for a while you can walk through a public dungeon will all manner of insanity around you and not bat an eye.

I remember my first Black Rose convention. The guy on roller blades with a horse tail butt plug..make me me realize..We are not in Kansas anymore Toto!

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
This is a test. It is only a test. Had this been a real CBT scene you would have been instructed where to vomit.

A standard play technique in BDSM is CBT. Cock and Ball torture. I suggested that swinging and BDSM only overlap so much. I suggested that swingers would have a fit to put it kindly.

Poly replied You are underestimating your fellow swingers, they're not as squeemish or as fragile as some would like to think of them as such.

I decided to test Poly’s theory that swingers will find these descriptions not to their liking but won’t freak out, be squeamish etc.

Original post. My husband loves to have his balls bound and tortured. Other than the usual implements (clothes pins, tracing wheel or wooden spoons), I would like to have suggestions on what else I could use on him. My imagination isn't as good as some of those on here, so please help me so that I can make him hurt real good.

Other’s suggested using the following on WILLING men’s privates.

Hot wax. Mouse traps. Pliers. Rubber bands. High heels

Poly described doing the following. “Some things that I've done when doing CBT:

Putting out cigarettes Wax (candle wax) Sowing the scrotum to make it look like a cunt ;) Weights Saline injections Board nailing Please don't try any of the above if you have no experience.”

Note: I have personally seen scrotums nailed to boards.

Now, ladies and gentlemen of the swinging community. Am I right that this is freak out material? Or Is Poly right that you can handle your stuff and this isn’t all that big of a deal.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk