Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk
TOPIC: Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn, they're doing it to me again. Whats SSC?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Thanks :-) I hate when I can't figure out an acronym. This is all quite intriguing. Hasn't made us squemish in the least, but I wonder if in witnessing it in person we would arrive at a squemish point? I bet we would but I have no idea where that point would be. I also ponder if there is a wide gaff between men who are BDSM and men who aren't. I have no sound data, just my own personal experience to go by, but I know that Bacchus and every other man I know are very protective of their special parts.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Risk aware consensual kink.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
For us uninitiated...what's RACK?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I’m sorry to the battlefield folks. I didn’t intent for this to become contentious. I made a mistake. I forgot who the players were. This will be my last post.

We have strayed off topic. Sorry.

“What high road? What on earth are you talking about. You dragged this topic out of the BDSM forum to conduct an experiment. You've pounded your chest in the past about safety and how important it is to not talk about activities that you perceive as dangerous or too freaking dangerous for swingers who are not into BDSM, in a non-bdsm forum.”

My point is the jury is still out. I will still pound my chest about safety being first. Hell, even you said: “Don’t try this at home, kids.” I KNOW stuffing a sock into someone’s mouth as a gag is dangerous. You and I know that bondage can damage nerves/blood vessels. You are damn right. Safety is first, last, and always.

“ What's so special in the equastrian room other than men and women role playing? (BTW- I make a hot pony girl, the plume looks lovely with my green eyes <g>).”

The equestrian room is in a VANILLA swing club not a public dungeon. Try checking out folk’s responses there. A pony girl? Now there’s an idea, putting a bit in your mouth. Suddenly poly play sounds appealing. <grin>

“you've made it abundantly clear that swingers who aren't into bdsm can't handle bdsm activities, in fact your biggest beef with me is about the fact that I talk openly about activities that you perceive as dangerous! I find it irresponsible.”

I stand by my statement. I never said they can’t handle it. It’s not about “handling” something you find off the scale. It’s about the difference in perception. I see a loving expression, using a very nasty looking knife on my gf’s tender parts. Others’ see as dangerous, appalling, and feel the need to stop it.

<<To quote known BDSM practitioners to bolster your argument isn't valid. old fart, Central, others.>>

“What? They all responded that they have no problems with what others do, what are you talking about?”

The question was to vanilla swingers. Duh.

<<I would be concerned about the mental health of a man who let me tack his nads to wood with a box nail. I would have to know them very well before I even consider it.>>

“So I'll ask you the same as I asked nympho, what makes your activity sane and the SM activities of others (different activities) insane? Where do you draw the line? When does it go from sanity to insanity?”

You like to spin stuff. Don’t you? I knew it was a mistake to start this with you. It’s a waste of time. I never said what you did was insane. I stated what I would be concerned about? I never said what I did was sane. Many would Seriously question otherwise.

Poly, You can be the little bad ass in your corner of the world. I will be a big fish in a very small pond. Remember this. I practice RACK.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I'd try to say something constructive but I'm not fluent in BDSM, nor am I bi AND as always I just can't stop staring at Central's boobs.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Couldn't have said it any better !!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
Sure, take the high road Poly.

Come to the Farm. Set up in the equestrian room. Then see what happens.

I had cleared knife play with a member of the staff. It still caused people to freak. Only an end run by an experienced BDSM person stopped them from stopping me.

Poly. You always put spin on things. I never said swingers were fragile. You did. I said they would get squicked out.

To quote known BDSM practitioners to bolster your argument isn't valid. old fart, Central, others.

BTW, Curious. BDSM doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex. It's not a "form of sex." Any Prodomme will tell you it's not prostitution.

BDSM is generally about trust, bonding, reaching a much higher plane-directly. It's a way to generate a higher consciousness. All those endorphins, adrenaline, sex hormones...makes for quite a neurochemical soup.

Merely because someone is on a different plane doesn't mean they are juvenile. Folks who are not conflicted regarding BDSM play at some point scare me.

Example. I would be concerned about the mental health of a man who let me tack his nads to wood with a box nail. I would have to know them very well before I even consider it.

I am fully responsible for anything I do in BDSM. In dominant mode, even more so. Merely because someone will let me do outrageous things to them doesn't relieve me of the responsibility for the fallout.

Enough said,

Bifem_top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We're too fragile for this, prolly to the point that I couldn't comment without soundin judgemental.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
In the BDSM world, submissive males are a dime a dozen. The women who 'top" males are inundated with requests to play with these men. There is an entire class of workers who make money topping men. ProDommes.

Dominance and submission are part of the same coin. Folks who are very dominant by day find their psyches are balanced by submission at night. It makes sense.

Dominance and submission are not separate. I believe that each person has some of both. It took me YEARS to accept my submissive side.

I agree the melding of BDSM and swinging works for me. My Mentor would say, "We are doing X." X would be a sexual scene I would normally have a very negative feeling about. With submission, it didn't matter if I was disgusted, uninterested, totally turned off. I did it because of him. That made it enjoyable. To exchange power with an equal is a wondrous thing.

My own take on this topic? Swingers in theory can tolerate such ideas. Reality? If confronted by the act in RL, they squick out.

That doesn't make BDSM folks better. It merely shows the difference.

Mischief<---Consider. Everything you have heard about is true.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk