Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk : Swingers Discussion 43258
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTest How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk
TOPIC: Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is a test. It is only a test. Had this been a real CBT scene you would have been instructed where to vomit.

A standard play technique in BDSM is CBT. Cock and Ball torture. I suggested that swinging and BDSM only overlap so much. I suggested that swingers would have a fit to put it kindly.

Poly replied You are underestimating your fellow swingers, they're not as squeemish or as fragile as some would like to think of them as such.

I decided to test Poly’s theory that swingers will find these descriptions not to their liking but won’t freak out, be squeamish etc.

Original post. My husband loves to have his balls bound and tortured. Other than the usual implements (clothes pins, tracing wheel or wooden spoons), I would like to have suggestions on what else I could use on him. My imagination isn't as good as some of those on here, so please help me so that I can make him hurt real good.

Other’s suggested using the following on WILLING men’s privates.

Hot wax. Mouse traps. Pliers. Rubber bands. High heels

Poly described doing the following. “Some things that I've done when doing CBT:

Putting out cigarettes Wax (candle wax) Sowing the scrotum to make it look like a cunt ;) Weights Saline injections Board nailing Please don't try any of the above if you have no experience.”

Note: I have personally seen scrotums nailed to boards.

Now, ladies and gentlemen of the swinging community. Am I right that this is freak out material? Or Is Poly right that you can handle your stuff and this isn’t all that big of a deal.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What about this weekend coming up. My gf has a MAJOR wild hair going on. She has to have it.

Sigh..What a serious drain on my stretched resources!!

Oh...a woman's got to do what a woman's got to do..

hugs,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Please let me know when you are going. I would enjoy hooking up.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
annie, please let us know when you're attending the Farm. As much as the Mr. bitches about the ride there, I'm sure he won't if I tell him you both are going to be there. The Equestrian room will never be the same.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8911 posts)
Annie, the weather's perfect here. Come on down. We'll go nude kayaking. I'm sure you deserve a good paddling.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Flowers??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, HeHeHe, Ok,

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
That Mischief is just inspiring everyone! I sent Bacchus to the wine merchant Saturday and two hours later he turned up with a bigger case of toys that the case of wine.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Big Smile. I was just having fun. (Did ya notice?) <wink> I'm an out of the box thinker.

It never occurred to me that 6' of proof chain would be perceived as a brutal device. That would be insane.

I use it much differently. It's a sensual toy.

You are a sweet heart. Maybe you will want to be my victim again? I use flowers in a very FUN way.

Hugs,

That fun and flexible gal with the heavy purse.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There's nothin more cynical than an ignorant mind. Knowin nothin bout the subject, of course my mind went right to the extremes. Right away I thought pain and blood. This weekend I got to talk to a wonderfull person who has opened my eyes a bit to what it's all about. Not that I ever looked down on those who partake, but I do have a better understandin of it now. Knowledge is one of the greatest gifts one can give another. Thankyou M.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Too much alphabet soup for me.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Which causes me to ponder further........Are women less protective of our private parts because we're already physiologically preprogrammed to have pain there? IE: 1) The majority (quick Licks, give me a statistic here) of women experience pain initially when loosing their virginity? 2) We have to birth those babies?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Test How well do BDSM and swinging mix Are swinger's too fragile to handle BDSM descriptions Read at own Risk