Tell me about Tulsa OK : Swingers Discussion 2211261021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTell me about Tulsa OK
TOPIC: Tell me about Tulsa OK
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
... and also you'll notice alot more american cars! Alot of fords and such, and not too many Hondas/Toyotas/Lexus etc. It's something I instantly noticed when I got to OK. Also there were so many hot girls driving pick up trucks!

Take my experiences in OK with a grain of salt though since being born and raised at the NJ shore has made me find anything out of my natural habitat "different" lol..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I heard about the crime rate, and the awful segregation issues. As to 1985, you are not kidding, NJ. So many people that I came across in the south, who listen to 80's bands, watching 80's movies... it's quite fascinating. It almost seems like they've been forgotten there. But, I also heard about the slow pace of life, cheaper cost of living...etc..

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Oh, and they called soda "pop"!!!! :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
When I was stationed at Ft. Sill I used to go to OK City and Tulsa on the weekends sometimes. This was back in 2000-01 so I'm sure it's changed quite a bit. It's in the heart of the bible belt and you will definitely notice ALOT more churches then here in NJ. Cost of living was pretty cheap, and a girl who I met was paying only about $550 a month for her apartment in a pretty nice area. It definitely felt alot "slower" then the east coast and it felt almost like I was back in 1985 or something. Personally, I hated OK and vowed never to go back as long as I lived. Faced alot of discrimination especially when I went out to bars/clubs/restaurants with caucasion women. Funny because when I had a uniform on though, everyone was ok lol..

Again, this was in early 2000's so I'm sure things have changed.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Well ok. I guess that's it?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
So, now that you told us the good things sweet, what's bad about it? :-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
All I know is that Roy D. Mercer is from there.

youtube. com/watch?v=lLuhOhkUykM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Curious about the area. Cost of living, infrastructure, people, social. Would you live there? The good the bad, ill take it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Tell me about Tulsa OK