Tell me about Tulsa OK : Swingers Discussion 221126101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTell me about Tulsa OK
TOPIC: Tell me about Tulsa OK
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
Curious about the area. Cost of living, infrastructure, people, social. Would you live there? The good the bad, ill take it.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No it isn't, VA.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17863 posts)
Is this why you're asking?

TULSA, Okla. - Buoyed by its success hosting a major fishing tournament this winter, Oklahoma's second-largest city is now dreaming of something faster, higher, stronger: the 2024 Summer Olympics.

Local officials acknowledge the idea is a bit far-fetched, but Tulsa was among several small cities that received letters from the U.S. Olympic Committee asking whether they might be interested in hosting the games.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
My mistake. It'll never happen again.

BTW, the bible belt is a good way to carry your JOOM lens when not in use.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
That ain't no Joisey shore. That's Mt. Brick shores to you, Mister!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16419 posts)
I hear Oklahoma's beaches are way betterer than the Joisey shore.

Don't forget yer bible belt when ya go.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I would think the best way to envision Tulsa would be to visit Negril for a week and imagine the exact opposite.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Thanks for the info all. Quite helpful.

As to swing activity. You're correct. We are very reserved and quite conservative when it comes to swinging. We're obnoxiously picky, we don't just say that we are, we truly are!

Oklahoma may just be in our near future.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16419 posts)
I don't know a lot about Tulsa but we did live in OKC for 8 years. In general we really liked it and missed it after we moved away. While I'm it's dryer than you would be used to it seemed greener in Tulsa then it did in OKC. They had just started the river walk when we left but it seemed like it was really going to make downtown OKC a nice place to be and it's not that far for weekend get away or even a day trip. Cost of living was very reasonable when we were there. Was actually shell shocked when we moved and went to buy a house in the new location (not where we are currently at BTW).

There is also a lot of outdoors things to do. We love to go camping and that started when we lived there. There were a few very nice lakes near Tulsa that we really enjoyed going to.

Being the bible belt I'm sure your going to find that the swing lifestyle is not as active as you may be used to. From your posts M I know you guys are not that active so it might not be a issue for you. Of course having said that, any place is as fun as you make it. The lifestyle in Midland is almost non-exsistant compared to where we moved form but we have managed to have a blast and make some wonderfull new friends, it just took a little bit more effort.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(443 posts)
Something tells me I will be calling "it" oh my god, Perfect. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17863 posts)
Oh and the best thing about Oklahoma is it is closer to us! We go, once a year, to a family reunion, in OKC. It is also one of the states we will be considering moving to, when our kiddo graduates high school.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17863 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Tell me about Tulsa OK