Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Teleporter
TOPIC: Teleporter
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 158   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Humans? Lately? LOL.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8736 posts)
No, despite the rumors, I do not have sex with monkeys.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Tim, does that mean that you're now having all kinds a monkey sex? I only ask because I haven't seen you post in that regard. Just saying ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8736 posts)
All you have to do is read Robert's posts and you can understand why he never gets laid.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
My warm up is both more factual and better worded than half the drivel written below.

Fact is that we would have the replicator before the transporter as the replicators tech is actually more simplistic than a transportation device which like the replicator breaks a solid mass down to its subatomical parts and then recomstucts them in another place and form.

Remember another fact, each cell is always in flux, as such it is moving. If everything in your body stopped moving all at once... The shock wouldlikely kill you.

You would need quantum physics to allow your body to be in two places at the same time, so to avoid the shock of deconstructing your body from killing you.

Technically speaking a warp gate or dimensional portal linking two places in the same reality at the same time and able to move along with the earth or other object in space is needed and you would have to walk through it.

By portal, I do not mean star gate, where you enter a pouddle, but something more like portal the game minus the portal gun.

Basicly you would have a gate way creating a portal on both ends and maintaining the portal for a determined amount of time. Stargate says that you are deconstructed... This of course wouldn't work in reality because of the simple laws of physics which our bodies are bound by.

No I do not have a degree in the sciences, but I do study them. I just can't do the math for them and right now most of this science is math, not theory based anymore... We have enough theory to last for about ten thousand years.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Hee! Hee! You go girl!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
mightI suggest just using paper and not posting your warm up in the forums?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I wish I could write like that drunk, but no... I was simply warming up for the writing I am now doing for a science fiction maginzine I will be submitting a short story to.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Well, THAT explains a few things!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I think Robert was drinking when he wrote it.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 158   End
TOPIC: Teleporter