Teleporter : Swingers Discussion 2150961011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTeleporter
TOPIC: Teleporter
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 158   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OH! But the "cat fight" is the half time entertainment! Gotta give the boys a break if you expect them to go the full 12 rounds!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Meow!!!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
Knb, I hate to break it to you, but you're going to have to share that duty post. There's quite a few women on here that'd be envious....we're trying to avoid that "cat fight" remember? {smile!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
OK, so it's settled: TT and BT, naked, battle to the finish....and I'll be the ring girl.....see, Sed, it's SOOOO much more entertaining than them sniffing each others' butts.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I vote for naked.....it'd be easier to clean them off! {lick! lick!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
SED!!!! Grrrrl, what a HOT idea! I love the Borat "slingshot"! I think I still have my old black one from "back in the day" {of course mune came with a bikini top} ... i can loan it to the smaller of the two, if need be. and if they can't both wear those, I guess we'll have to watch them wrestle it out naked. I SOOO want a ring-side seat! Hell, I'd even volunteer to be the ring girl!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I think that BT and TT should dress in that Borat neon yellow spandex thingamajig, an go wrestle in jello. I'd pay big bucks to see that. Ladies?

I miss Spade :/

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
KnB.....I agree that men like to watch women "cat" around, but I was thinking more along the lines of an orgy....so eventually they join in! {yum!} PG......I think the guys should use their frequent flyer miles to "teleport" you to NO where you can "appear" in BT's shower. Then, you can perform for the rest of us! {I'm trying, girlie!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
All kidding aside, it would be SOOOO wonderful if y'all already had this done. I unexpectedly got out of work a couple of hours early....and I can definitely think of some place I'd rather be for the next few hours!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I'm very serious ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 158   End
TOPIC: Teleporter