Tebow and Te'o and God the Twelfth Man : Swingers Discussion 215554104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTebow and Te'o and God the Twelfth Man
TOPIC: Tebow and Te'o and God the Twelfth Man
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   4 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
God is definitely not a Buffalo Bills fan.

We lived close to Buffalo in the early 90s, and the joke going around was that Buffalo was getting a new area code - 0-4-4.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
God and football??? Everyone knows god is a Cowboys fan...he is just still pissed off at Jerry Jones for letting Jimmy Johnson go. Once he gets over his tantrum LTFO, the rings will be falling from the sky again :-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Let's presume there is a God and let's presume it's the God god-worshiping Christians tell us about. They, yes "they" tell us a few things: 1) God has a plan. 2) We humans don't know what it is. 3). We cannot change that plan.

This having been written, maybe- just maybe it's God's plan to strengthen people like Tebow, to test their faith by dangling a false idols in front of them {super bowl trophies} and then denying them the opportunity to hold one.

Either way I find it funny because I think the boy doesn't have anymore talent than anyone else. He's no Doug Flutie, that's for sure :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
In the NFL, the mighty have fallen. This Superbowl will not include Brady or a Manning.

Does that mean Flacco and Kaepernick are more favorable to the gods of the NFL? Or your god?

The Twelfth Man On The Field Is a mystery awaiting investigation.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
It's a modernization of the ancients and their war gods. If my war god is having the better day, my team will win.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Football players kneel and pray or kneel and thank their god. Tim Tebow won a playoff game in 201-2012 for the Denver Broncos and kneeled to thank his god. Payton Manning walked off the field after his loss in a 2012-2013 season playoff game with the same team, shaking his head at god.

Manti Te'o played football for the Fighting Irish, considered to be the nations #1 college football team in Y2012-2013. He knelt and thanked god for his teams success and his wonderful Samoan female Twitter friend. He later confessed that her identity was a fake.

What is it with god? He must love some football players better than others and get a kick out of screwing up meaningless love relationships that never existed.

In sports, god is a mocking joker or a jester, in my experience.

What do you think about football stars Tebow, Te'o, and their god experiences?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   4 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Tebow and Te'o and God the Twelfth Man