Tattoos : Swingers Discussion 402471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTattoos
TOPIC: Tattoos
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
Neither one of us has tattoos but it does not effect our decision when meeting people. I have seem tattoos that I didn't like for whatever reason but if I like the person that is all that matters when it comes to playing.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
Between the 2 of us we have 4.., I, Carla have 3 and Joe has an eagle on his right shoulder blade.

WE LOVE our tats.......and are ready for more.

We feel tats are an expression of ourselves,.....like a grand painting on the wall ..tats have meaning behind them.

My favorite is my SUN MOON and skies on my lower back....it is my design and although I can not see it my husband can and that is what matters.

Like all phases in this lifestyle it is not what is on the surface that tells you about the person it is the mind, heart and soul that makes up the individual.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
Have one, it does not seem to affect the way people view us.The only time its able to be viewed is if i am shirtless or nekkidI always keep it covered when working as people are stereotypical they associate tats with being unruley. My wife is pierced , now tis gives some an idea that there is something freaky about her. That she does freaky things . We invited a couple to a meet and greet we were putting on. They said sure , then looked at our rpofile and wrote back that the piercings freaked them out and they did not do wierd sex. Told them the only thing wierd was me.The email had nothing to do with sex ,just a meet and greet at a local pub. People are so afraid to meet anyone outside their small box, afraid they may like them to much and force a different reaction then what they want or need to control.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Tattoos