Tattoos : Swingers Discussion 402471011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTattoos
TOPIC: Tattoos
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks to me you are asking to be hit. I have no problem obliging you. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Cindee,

Let me see that flyswatter. I see a pesky fly.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Body art is just that, art. Saying you don't like body art is like saying you don't like paintings or sculpture or music. Art is about feelings. The feelings of the artist that inspired the art and the feelings of those who experience the art. What I feel when I see a beautifull tatt (like Mischiefs) is similar to what I feel when I hear Dickie Betts wailin on his Les paul. What I feel when I see someone covered head to toe in tatts is similar to what I feel when I hear rap. Same with piercings, some are like a sweet string solo, others are more like a thrash band. Tatts and piercings are not fads, they have been around forever worldwide and prolly will be forever. I do remember a fad a generation or so ago where people were actually getting branded as a form of body art. It didn't last very long, lol. I have no tatts, not that I'm against them, I just couldn't decide on something that I'd want to wear forever. I have no piercings either, not that I'm against them, jus figger I got enough holes in my body, I don't want any more. I do however have three brands on my ass. One should be very carefull when warming nekid bunns near a hot woodstove.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
speaking of snipes..shakes head.

I have all custom tats. I will change my default pic to my thigh. I have one on the small of my back. It's so the guys know who they are fucking. It's my nonmongamony tat.

I have a piece of jewelry around my arm.

These are balanced around my body. I like them. They all mean something personal. They don't show when I'm dressed. They are of high quality.

It's personality traits that really turn me off. judgementalness.

Love my gf's pierced betty. Don't give a shit about trends. Hell an ice pick would look hot piercing her belly.

I could care less what other people's limits/issues are. It's my standards that folks have to meet, not the other way around.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
*Passing Pen the popcorn*

Hey did you remember to bring the drinks?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Some people get tattoos and piercings because they are following a trend but not all...

I have piercings as well as tattoos. I'm planning on getting at least one more of each. I didn't make the decision to have them done blindly. I put alot of thought, care and planning into each one.

We love to see other's body art and have a number of times stopped strangers on the street to compliment their Ink if we see something that really reaches out and slaps us!

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
20 pairs of shoes,purses , having 4 cars with only 2 drivers etc. also equates to excessiveness,its a mindset more then what they have or not have. Love the thought about being radical .Many years ago you thought of the military or bikers,prisons with the tats.An identification of sorts.Now its done for hobby,trends,or want. Isn't amazing on what we all think to be sexy ,once it becomes normal its no longer sexy. I rember growing up in the late 60's and 70's where a toe ring on a womans foot used ot mean she was a bisexual woman. Ear rings in the right ear used to mean gay man,in the beginning it was to place a man to a ship out to sea.Now quite a few men wear earrings. For us, a tat located towards the sall of the back. shoulder or right about the breast is very sexy. T us it usually implies that they are more liberal in their thinking, meaning open minded. piercings,some piercings can denote sexually charged but most seem to where it for a shock value more then anything else.We have met people who think certain peircings are freaky, others extremely hot,others just as decorations. To each their own.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We don't think they matter much, one way or the other, once we've gotten a personal connection.

But, we wouldn't necessarily be attracted to people who use them as a come-on, either. Tattoos do nothing to either enhance, or take away from, personalities.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
I like tattoos or should I say some tattoos, But tattoos alone would not be the deciding factor on if I want to sleep with some one or not. But that is my choice..

Victorville CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Cindee,

Why don't you email the people and politely ask them what is it about tatoos that they don't like?

You know, it was not so long ago that tatoos (outside of military tatoos) were associated with drug users and other "unsavory" types.

It is not just a stereotype......for the most part it was true. I say "was".

We know that today, the image of tatoos has changed somewhat.

Personally, though, I can't get the old image out of my head and I won't have one done.......abosolutely not interest. However, I size up the person first and don't let the tatoo guide my thinking. Besides, they don't rub a rough spot on you :-)

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Tattoos