Tattoos : Swingers Discussion 40247
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTattoos
TOPIC: Tattoos
Created by: oldfartfirecouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't have any, and we pretty much aren't into tatoos, but we don't have anything against "ink". I would think of getting a small one myself except for them fading, needing retouch...and of course the pain factor.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
For us, its taken on person by person basis. I have a few tats, nothing too big and easily covered up, wifey doesn't. We both enjoy tasteful and/or creative pieces. But we would be turned off by someone who is covered in them or just have some really tacky crap.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
I agree with quality over quanity...we have 2 or 3 really good places close to home to get tatts done, they have been in world wide compations and won many times so I am not worried there... the one I want now will cost a pretty penny, thats why I do it as a "goal" for myself... that and I have something to work towards!!

The one I have now is pieces of 2 that were in the shop when I went...the one I want is one pic with changes told to the artist....and his drawing is alot better then the pic I showed him... and he did it guick to show me... when I am ready to have it done he will draw it up a few times to get it right and in different colors for me.

The one on my shoulder I watched him do it with no pain...my friend had her ankle done and hitthe roof!!!

~T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I saw a really cool tattoo (not sure if it is real) on a character in the show 6 Feet Under. It was on her thighs. There were little people that went up a pipe. It shows them broken into little pieces and go up some more pipe. It disappears underneath her short skirt. On the other thigh, they come out the pipe all put back together again. I thought it was really cute.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17997 posts)
-over bone bites..badly.

lower back..rang my bell.

Thigh took 3.5 hours. I slept through 3 hours of it. Only the last 1/2 hour hurt. She put in the color over where she had put the black.

Inside upper arm is supposed to bite. I was fascinated with the process. Didn't hurt at all.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Folks that don't have them don't understand. Tats mark life events. All of mine mark a passing, an event.

Creamy: You don't have to be able to draw. My first tat is combined from several parts of tats on the sample boards in the store

The last two were my design. I didn't draw them. I described them. It's up to the artist to render them.

Always go to the best place in town. Spend the money to get the very best. My thigh tat is very good. The pic doesn't do it justice. This is not the place to save money. In the end, I don't remember the $. I see the quality.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Have one tatt.... looking into another.... don't think they are odd or ugly unless like some said whole body is covered.... the one I have is 13 years old , got it right after having my daughter.... new one my hunny and I picked out and changed a bit as neither one of us are drawlers....

Piercing.... got my belly done for ME as a reward to myself for loosing weight NOT because it was or is a fad but it gave me something to work towards.... have 3 holes in one ear2 in the other...

maybe when I loose the rest of the weight I want to I will get the 3rd whole again....or another tatt.... not everyone sees them as fads or everyone that has one as a sheep....they both have been around for thousands of years..... are they all sheep for having them too??

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Penny....maybe a smattering of both?

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Being the wife of a tattoo artist, it's a bit difficult for me to understand why anyone would NOT want one... but, neither of us would slight a person for NOT having/wanting one.

It's all a matter of personal choice/preference; just like this lifestyle :)

My feeble attempts at turning this subject around... playing devil's advocate and hoping to get swatted :)

~~anticipating the delicious sting from that fly-swatter....oh please Cindee....?

Take it easy ya'll, Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Pen,

I thought you were trying to use Reverse Psychology on me. We are all good when we are bad. That is what is so cool about Swingers.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17997 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Tattoos