Tattoo : Swingers Discussion 214328
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTattoo
TOPIC: Tattoo
Created by: toptim100
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo but I'd like to hear the pros and cons from the fora. Who on here has some tats and why did you get them? Who on here is opposed to them and why? Let's hear it.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SA, I'm surprised you didn't reply that with a body and skin like yours, it's art enough w/o anything additional?

I have several, all very meaningful. A lot of them I drew, but not all. I cringe every time I prick myself with the little stylus to take my blood glucose reading, but I can get tattooed all day. There really is something about that pain.

I can also hide all mine. Although now that I don't have the job I once had, there is no need, so who knows. I'm ready for more now, btu need to find a new artist.

Mr Sexus has actually fallen asleep getting inked. He's very zen that way.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7094 posts)
Yup! You got it...its easy to tell when I'm posting from this vs when I'm actually on my pc

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9948 posts)
That's supposed to read "shop minimum"....damned kindle!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9948 posts)
I agree, it cost me the Supp minimum for my first tattoo, and I'm wanting t o say around $700 to remove it...and yes, it hurt lie a bitch

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9948 posts)
Thanks for the welcome and yes they use some kind of laser and it cost a hell of a lot more than a tat to remove and it can take many sessions to remove them. Thats why it takes me along time to find the next one I want well most of the time..lol...but do have to say my smallest one on my chest of a butterfly hurt like hellllllllllllllllll the other 2 did as well but not like that one..

Panama City FL

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Still don't have one after 20 years of military and tons of tattoo fanatic, friends.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
"My favorite pain slut and pole dancing partner;) "

:)

(I still need to upload a bunch of pictures, that one of us included)

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
My hip tat, extends to my pussy, I couldn't have my panties on when the artist was tattooing me. The owner of Fat Kat was tattooing me behind a curtain that wouldn't close all the way. It was funny to watch some of the other artists walk by on occasion, pretending to not peek in...

Four hours of sheer hell, and I'm not even half way done.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Bayou - that's about what I have and it hurt like a bitch! Mine has solid color and the fill-in was worse than the outline - IMHO.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
SED, I'm with you, I was so tense, sweating the whole time. Pain was a bit more than I expected, but over the spine is like that (they tell me now!)

Likely this will be it, unless I get some other great idea. I like the tattoo on the calves idea too.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: Tattoo