Tall women who give up, and accept shorter men : Swingers Discussion 45582
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTall women who give up, and accept shorter men
TOPIC: Tall women who give up, and accept shorter men
Created by: content The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought this thread was about tall women.....

Can't help being tall, I have no control over how tall I am, and can only enhance it with shoes.....which I don't wear high heels

I want a guy I can see eye to eye or look up to. I know that leaves out some, but that's life

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
I'll take Thetis with her broad shoulders and Creamy with her wide hips & butt and go to bed and die a happy man! :-)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I hate my wide hips and my butt.... I haveto admitthough I did loose 2 inches off my hips in May so if I loose 2 more off the next few months I should be happy...also noticed my butt is a little smaller so going to the gum must be doing something...lol

I also lost 2 inches off my waist so Iam starting to get happier.... Poly I again have to agree your shoulders do not look big in your pics, they look lovely :)

Trish

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I have broad shoulders...spagetti straps look really dumb on me

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
I saw a TV show on cable about sexuality, and it said most women prefer taller men even is it's subconscious, because it indicates someone who can protect you physically. Men prefer women who have curvy hips, round hiney, coz it indicates fertility...so "they" say.

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
Describing a shorter man with a taller woman:

"Nose to nose his toes are in it. Toes to toes his nose is in it."

You're welcome.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
As a former high school geek who was already 6'-4" when he was 14, I look at this the other way. I would have been happy if any girl would've SETTLED for me back then. But it worked out OK. //// The Lotolaffs.

Barau Kuhistoni Badakhshon Tajikistan

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I would love to have a woman around 6'0 or so. Just for the experience because most of the women I meet are shorter.

Mckinney TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
I am 5'10". I never wear heals, but that's becuase I am into the comfort thing more than anything. I like taller men. When I think of the "perfect" male he has got to be about 6'2", dark hair, goatee.....well anyway.

I have "relaxed" my rules some and have several M friends who are 1 or 2" shorter than me. And yea, it doesn't matter when you're laying down...or I guess it does because they are closer to my breasts, and I have really enjoyed that. Anyway, it's all about having fun. I take height into consideration, but it is not a rule. But I find it hard to get turned on by a short guy, maybe that will happen some day....

Linda

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
Taking into account the fact that most women wear heels when they go out and end up at least several inches taller than normal, what is a short guy supposed to do?

We've ran into a few taller women, 5'10" or so, and this topic always comes up. It seems to be 50/50 whether it's an issue with them.

Jennings LA

Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Tall women who give up, and accept shorter men