Taking it for the team : Swingers Discussion 47354
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTaking it for the team
TOPIC: Taking it for the team
Created by: dscouple2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
one time I thought I was taking one for the team.It ended up being one of the most creative times with another. Its in the mind if your into it you can have a good time if your not into it why bother at all.This makes no sense to me at all.To take one for the team. we understand what your saying but if your going to go there why not get yourself into that frame of mind to have a good time ,expand that great sexual toy everyone calls the mind. The thing that goes through my mind when we hear taking one for the team, we wonder how many of the other couples think the same way.We say this,recently we told another couple we were not going to go there anymore. They told us we were not good looking enough to stop the playing with them.There were plenty of couples who want them and they chose us.So far they have tried to set up 3 meetings with them to discuss why we should not stop.Makes us wonder on who is taking what for the team.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Ladywife,

hehehe You are your very handsome husband would be in no way taking one for the team. You can quote us on that!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Carrie, you promised you wouldn't tell about that. <weg>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We have taken one for the team but it is different from what you mean. When we have taken one for the team it has been both of us at the same time. What I mean by that is, neither one of us were attracted to the couple but we did it anyways. That is why we don't meet new people when we are really really horny anymore. It seems to get us into trouble. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
We have the 21 year old GF coming to dinner tonight with her new boyfriend to meet us "parent types". He doesn't know the truth about us yet. Should I lay off the wine or see if when he finds out, he'd like to take one for the team?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Okay E is your husband and he wants to do it. This couple's male is hot and they want to do it. I'm not catching it. Is it that f/f play is important to you or you don't want an ugly girl in the room while youre getting on.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I think most couples, if they are honest, will admit that they have "taken one for the team." Probably a few times. It's not that you feel pressured, it's that you're only lukewarm about someone, so you give it a shot because your spouse and their spouse really clicked.

It seldom works out, and usually isn't repeated, at least with the same couple. That's the value of good communication with your own spouse afterward.

After a few such experiences, you find yourself being a LOT more choosey, and enjoying parties more when you can both "freelance" and enjoy the person of your own choice without their spouse coming as part of the deal.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oblidi, mebby it's because she is so attractive, men feel they don't measure up.

We've never taken one for the team. If one of us isn't into it, then it's a no go. We did a lot of talkin to other swingers before we got started, and heard too many horror stories about takin one for the team. We ruled that out from the git go.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I, too, have taken one for the team. NOT THAT I WAS PRESSURED TO, D would never do that. But being relatively new to the Lifestyle (and yes afraid of hurting the other couples feelings) made me feel as thought I "needed" to. D and I had spoken about this incident and D told me to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN (taking one for the team). Basically he told me that if I do not want to (play) then we don't (play). This (the Lifestyle) is for both of us and if one of us is NOT having a good time then neither is the other. If one does not want to play then WE don't play. Needless to say, I need to and am working on voicing my voice.

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I will say yes, I have "taken one for the team" on a few occasions over the years and Perm is right, I was feeling rather dirty and found to become extremely frustrated The last time it happened was the very last. I was never pressured into as I feel that all the men were very attracted to me and it wasn't that they were not attractive to me, just not sexually, but I gave it a shot freely on my own without pressure as I try always to keep an open mind. (Two of these gents I gave it a whirl with blew me away sexually so you never know). Also will state that doing the events, house parties, etc., is what we have found works the best for us.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Taking it for the team