Taking a Break------what does this mean : Swingers Discussion 441451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTaking a Break------what does this mean
TOPIC: Taking a Break------what does this mean
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Very well said, Buff4fun! When we see that a couple is taking a break, it means that they are doing just that..taking a break from meeting others for a while -- for whatever reason. And there are a lot of reasons, as has been already mentioned. I think it is a good way to avoid having to put others who are interested off until they are able to get back into the groove. M

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
We've been in the lifestyle off an on for about ten years. While we love it and it's GREAT fun, there are many times real life comes first. Sometimes when we "take a break" we simply don't the time to devote to it. Doesn't mean we don't enjoy it, doesn't mean we don't enjoy this site and communicating with existing lifestyle friends. Other times we simply feel that we just wish to be intimate with only each other. Just our views, Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Of course there are reasons why people take breaks, as we take breaks as well still being on line, we just never have changed our profile to reflect it. I was only referring to a couple who I saw from another site join this site and have been on break since they joined for over a year and half? Why join and go on break is what I was wondering. Sometimes people take breaks for reasons that aren't health related, such as Mrs. C had said, a bad experience or from another forum post, "burn out". Will agree with Mrs. C on having a bad experience sometimes warrants breaks and reflection.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
I am so glad you asked this Carla, as I have wondered what that meant as well. Since I am on the site mainly during the day, I have actually seen a couple that has been "taking a break" for almost a year and a half, no shit but they are online daily, cracks me up. My taking a break translation would be they are not actively swinging but still scoping.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
I see on tag lines all the time people "TAKING A BREAK"///and yet they are still on line.

What exactly does taking a break mean? Is it not to go on swinger sites?

Is it not playing any more? Is it not going to M&G and clubs? Is it making your priorities different? I understand that there are plenty of reason to take a break in this lifestyle as we all have to deal with other things in life besides swinging.

HAVE YOU TAKEN A BREAK AND WHY? It would be interesting to see why couples decide to leave the lifestyle for a bit. Thanks...Carla

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Taking a Break------what does this mean