TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The bridge , is anyone watching this show? Its in season 2 now . It's close to being of " breaking bad caliber IMO

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3814 posts)
ff: No, that one got away from me. I will check out per your post. Thanks.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3166 posts)
BLT have you watched any more of naked dating ? We are finding very funny

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3814 posts)
We don't have Cinemax , odds are we won't see this show for awhile until it moves to netflixs.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3814 posts)
ff: My sleep pattern this week has been erratic to say the least so I DVR'd the next episode of The Knick. You think the racism that's unfolding on Masters of Sex is something. The Knick is just as troubling if not more so and they also touch on abortion. I'll bring you up-to-date if you haven't already seen it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3166 posts)
The Knick a new series on Cinemax. Why is everything a series? Anyway, I had seen the trailer but completely forgot about it until a friend put me up on it. Another crazy doctor, this one hooked on cocaine or heroin, I am not sure, setting NYC in the 1900's. This dude has abused drugs so badly that it's impossible to find a good vein to hit him up so he has one of his nurses stick him in the large vein that runs along the back of his penis....this guy has issues. The show moves kinda slow for my taste so I am not sure it's something I'd watch every week so I am setting the DVR for those days when with the zillion channels I have, I still can't find anything to watch.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3166 posts)
It's kinda scary when you think about it that this man who is so powerful in his profession is so troubled in his personal life. The relationship with his father, coupled with a mother who did not nothing to stop the abuse, really messed him up. He is no match for Virginia. In real life Masters and Johnson married. You may already know this but their relationship was such that after their divorce and his passing, I read that Virginia didn't even attend his memorial service....strange pair these two.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3166 posts)
Bill is so unmanly it's ridiculous. His character is damaged goods from the get go.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3814 posts)
ff: That was hot! Virginia worked him, made him stop and brought him to his knees.....it was awesome. He loves her but his ego can't believe she's the way she is. In the episode when he said he was surprised at her appetite. She thought he was talking about food. These two are too much.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3166 posts)
I was surprised you didn't post a cheer for Virginia owning Bill with his cock in hand this last week ...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3814 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 777   End
TOPIC: TV Shows