TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I liked the slow start to the season since it's indicative of how life has been for the group over the 6 or 7 months that have passed between seasons 3 and 4.

I think they wanted to give the audience an idea of how calm and stable things have been. They've built a community and formed a pseudo gov't. Rick and Carl seem to have repaired their relationship quite a bit and Carl is able to have something that resembles a normal childhood.

It might not have been exceptionally exciting, but I think it was necessary to slow things down and give the audience the same sense of security that the group has been experiencing. But they ended the episode with a zombie inside the prison in the middle of the night while everyone else is asleep. Just wondering who that Harry Potter look-a-like is going to take out. Will it be a prominent or semi-prominent character or just some random group member?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Walking dead was disappointingly slow. Our friends are sleeping, they fell asleep during the show.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
The real question is will glen die or not ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3315 posts)
Walking Dead second half of the season is starting tonight :) and then the talking dead. Viva the nerdiest .

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3315 posts)
Has anyone seen the new HBO series "Hello Ladies"? I watched the first episode with my husband. I couldn't bring myself to watch the second one. It was like watching a recording of a bad date.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
We enjoy American Horror Story! This show is awesome, can't wait for the new season to arrive! We also enjoy Dexter, haven't seen the last season..... True Blood 666 Park Ave - was pulled Bates Hotel Darker side of things? Our favorite holiday is Halloween!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Come to think of it, I guess they did. The previous 5 seasons were so long ago...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
They did extensively.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18776 posts)
I realize pharmaceuticals are that high. I don't know if they ever mentioned the purity of the Heisenberg stuff though.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I don't know if you've watched Breaking Bad tbr, but one of the foci of his dealings was the high purity of the product. Even junkies appreciated the higher concentration of the stuff, the (relative) safety, etc and dealers were willing to pay a premium price for a premium product.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18776 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows