TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexus: One of my homeboys loves that show! I just haven't been able to get into it. I think one day I am just going to binge on it. Right now, I am just too caught up in too many series. Cute as fuck Pooch Hall is in that show. He is great eye candy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Ray Donovan is back! Love it (and him)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
sheldon won an emmy. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
Masters of Sex continues to intrigue.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
ff: I DVR'd the next episode of Knick but I can't stand to watch it. There is a woman who contracts syphillis from her husband and her nose is all eaten out and blackened. Maybe it was the fact that I am still hung over or what but I just had to shut that down.

They're re-airing Boardwalk Empire in preparation for the finale of the whole thing so I am watching that now as I regret those two Bud Lights and Patron from last night.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
BLT, yes I have seen white oleanders. Pretty good movie, that's pretty neat you meet her.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
ff: OT -- have you ever seen the movie White Oleander with Michelle Pfeiffer. It is one of my favs. I actually ran into her in Manhattan one day. She was so nice. I didn't act like a star struck groupie but I was in awe of her. She is a tiny lil thing and gorgeous even w/o all the make-up.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Eviction nite on BIg Brother tonight CBS . This shows online feeds are what makes it so popular. People are cray cray taking sides and having online agendas for their fav's. I find it interesting. My wife thinks the online stuff is dumb but likes the show itself.

#BB16 #BBAD on twitter

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
7 Deadly Sins on Showtime. I was introduced to cross dressing men who wear female skin. That was deep. Then there was a guy in a wheelchair who isn't disabled and a woman who carries a life-like doll because she felt she missed out on raising her children. I am not judging anyone but it made me go hmm.....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
^Spartacus?^ Yes.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 805   End
TOPIC: TV Shows