TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 670   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I might answer if you call just to snort. Or ask me if the episode could be any more black.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
infinity*snort*

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
OK. Caught up. Anyone who calls me during the finale tomorrow is getting ignored.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
going to watch Michael j fox new comedy show. lots of "shaky" jokes. should be interesting. he is an awesome guy. wish him well.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
Okay, since I saw the words "Breaking Bad" in the post below, I scrolled past b/c we just got the first season a few days ago and decided to watch it, so I didn't want any spoilers. We usually aren't up on the current tv trends, and we DVR everything (yes, cable, no, we don't have Netflix nor do we usually stream unless we can't get something).

I'm still a Big Bang Theory fan. And we like Ray Donovan, and the new show Sleepy Hollow seems interesting enough too.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I don't even know what that is.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Is anyone watching, Dads?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Also, I watched Agents of SHIELD last night. Not the worst thing I've ever seen but they tried way too hard to be funny and used some really cheesy "humor" that you'd normally expect to find in a prime time drama like Grey's.....which isn't surprising since both are ABC shows. Overall, it was pretty meh. But I like sci-fi shows and there aren't very many on, so I'll probably watch at least a couple more episodes to give it a chance at winning me over.

Because I was feeling exceptionally lazy last night, I stayed on the couch and watched some really terrible show that came on after it called "The Goldberg's" or something. Looks like it's the new "That 70s show" except this one takes place in the 80s and is about 1000000 times worse, which says a lot because That 70s Show was pretty bad. What a hot steamy pile of shit. Just another reminder as to why I watch almost no network tv.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Like 2.5 weeks until TWD returns. fapfapfap

Only 1 or 2 episodes left for Hell On Wheels this season. I wasn't a big fan of the direction the show had started going in towards the end of season 2 and beginning of season 3, especially with Bohannon, but I do like where they've started taking it in recent episodes. Hopefully it gets a 4th season. It has mediocre numbers since moving to Sat night this season, so I'm not sure if AMC moved it there to try and save it or kill it. Time will tell.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Holly big fan of both of those shows. I have quite a few problems with the ending of Dexter, but I thought what kind of ending would have been good? I didn't have the answer. Breaking Bad could go in a lot of directions and probably to a dark place, but I'm sure it will be great. Can't wait!

Appleton WI

Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 670   End
TOPIC: TV Shows