Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 101  Next »
81 to 90 of 1005
User Details are only visible to members.
@Mr. Heat. You took some time off. It's good to see you. I loved OITNB. The new girl took my breath away and the pregnant one, Dahlia, she is so fine. I saw her on the Wendy Williams Show the other day. Man, she has some ass on her and the one who now runs the kitchen. They are some fine Latinas. It's good for the eye candy alone. I don't know if you have Starz. Power is good on that. Ray Donovan is back as is Masters of Sex on Showtime. Neither one is rocking me so far. Katie Holmes is on Ray Donovan now and will be coming on something else also on Showtime. Why does everybody think she's so great because she was married to Tom Cruise. She's boring.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
OITNB . 1st season was good but after season 1 I have been disapointed. I maybe done with it. It just hasnt kept its flare from season 1.

Season 6 The Walking Dead trailer looked amazing, I cant wait. And the new other Walking dead show based out on Los Angeles , I cant wait for that either.

Been watching Bates Motel & that's been pretty good.

Corona CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Ok I am pissed. I heard ATT-U-Verse is about to drop the STARZ network. Now that's going to mess with my show Power which has four more episodes.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Ray Donovan and Masters of Sex are back. Neither premier worthy of the anticipated hype from what I've seen so far.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
San Diego Comic Con was this weekend and they premiered full trailers for Season Six of The Walking Dead and Season One of Fear The Walking Dead, the last trailer gave me chills and had me on the edge of my seat. At least FTWD will start on August 23rd, bridging some of the gap until TWD starts. My favorite show!

Username hidden
(2 posts)
@BLT and Pirategirl I have to agree Ruby Rose is hot!!! -Mrs

Piney Flats TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
on the rare occasion I'm attracted sexually to women its the eyes that catch me first, she has a hot body too, but its those eyes that draw me in.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21334 posts)
@PirateGirl: Among other things.....LOL....and she sports a Yankee cap on occasion. Baseball is not my thing but she rocks it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
As fucking weird as they are, I enjoy watching bush people. Makes you wonder how they have lasted, as long as they have. The father (Billy) seems to be a domineering, lazy bastard. At times I think he is abusive mentally. Wouldn't surprise me if he was sexually abusive too.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1846 posts)
Ruby Rose? Yes she is. Haven't seen the show, but she is plastered all over my facebook feed every day. She has incredible eyes.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21334 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 101  Next »
81 to 90 of 1005
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.