TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
2 new shows the Wifey & I are enjoying are The Blacklist & Betrayal. Anyone else following either of these great shows?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I agree o the swine Flue, Look at the little clues , like the boar when Rick met the Woman outside, as well as the pig inside the walls.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
From the previews, and the discussion on the "talking dead", it sounds like the next few episodes are going to get pretty gruesome (if that is what you are looking for). Love that the Walking Dead is on now, at least fills the void of Breaking Bad!

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I say, swine flu

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I thought he looked like Harry Potter. But without the glasses, I can see a little Sheli in him.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
p.s kid looks like Eli Manning ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
If you recall, at the start of the episode, the kid shook Daryl's hand ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I thought it was a solid episode. I'm guessing that maybe 6 months have elapsed and during that time, the 2 groups have really come together to form a nice little community. They've got crops and livestock and formed some sort of pseudo government. Carl is getting something that vaguely resembles a normal childhood and Rick seems to have embraced the role of just being a contributing member to the group rather than the unquestioned leader.

I think the entire purpose of the episode being so "slow" was to give the audience a sense of what life has been like for the group.....calm and largely uneventful. Obviously shit is going to get real starting in ep 2 since there's a walker inside the prison. The obvious questions at this point are:

What made that kid sick in the 1st place? There's definitely a connection between his sickness and the pig.

Has the zombie virus evolved and gone airborne or is it something else that made the kid and the pig sick?

Who is that kid going to bite? I assume everyone is asleep other than a few people on watch outside the prison, but inside the prison I'm sure everyone is out cold which is going to leave that kid to roam free.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I agree it was slow, almost anticlimactic. I saw Talking Dead afterwards they claim the next 2-3 weeks will be quite a bit more entertaining.... we shall see.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I like walking death.... If exist some situations like that i kill just man zombie. Woman zombie is so cute...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows