Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT, we lived in ATL for several years. At that time ATL was one of the few places in the eastern US where you actually found strip clubs that allowed full nudity AND a full bar.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
Had I known that the format is screwed up, I would have, placed periods after each show name.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
Mr. Cincy finished House of Cards as treadmill fodder and went back to the Kelsey Grammar political show, Boss.

I'm still doing Star Trek, Next Generation and Once Upon A Time with the kids but we didn't watch any TV this summer. Once it is cold and dark we will pick it back up.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
DO starts either tonight or next week. I need to check...

I finished HOC last week. I liked this season better than last.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
In the past 3 months we caught up on:

House of Cards The Killing Helix Sons of Anarchy Manhattan Game of Thrones Walking Dead The Strain The Last Ship.

My favorite: House of Cards.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
We've been watching Quick Draw on hulu, If you need a really good laugh this show will provide.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(226 posts)
I've never been to Dowtown ATL. The closest I've ever gotten was watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta which I can only take in very small doses. I want to go to one of the strip clubs there. I've seen some of the women who work the clubs online and the ass is off the hook. I am not an ass person but that is all the rage these days....LOL...thanks in huge part to Kim K whose ass makes J Lo look flat and is making all the non-asses get implants....stupid!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
BLT.....We have been downtown at the Dragon Con convention all weekend just got home awhile ago. What a blast people watching and just enjoying downtown Atlanta with our grand daughter.

We are two weeks behind I think on masters, most likely will catch up this week and I'll drop a comment then.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
ff: Masters of Sex is getting quite interesting. I am waiting for Mrs. Masters to fuck the black guy. That has to happen.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
Freaking LOVE Ray Donovan.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 805   End
TOPIC: TV Shows