Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 102  Next »
81 to 90 of 1017
User Details are only visible to members.
ok...one more post then I need to go do something!! lol!!

TV, well I am a TV addict, I luv TV. My lit of what I watch:

The Walking Dead Fear the walking dead Game of Thrones House of Cards Chicago fire Downtown Abby Big Bang theory Outlander ..... LUV IT!! Gotham wayward pines The last ship

Shows I did watched and LUVED!! The sopranos Breaking Bad Dexter

there are more... Don't judge!! hahaha

Username hidden
(138 posts)
I think I was about 16 the last time I watched Miss America.

Now Miss Pole Dance America in Nashville? My ass will be there every year.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21528 posts)
Will anyone but me admit to having watched the Miss America Competition? Wow, these women have some bodies...ass and all....especially Miss South Carolina. In the end, the skinny girl from GA won but there were no skeletons on stage. What a pleasure.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Trooper and PG, your explaination hit it right on the nose. Most people do not realize that when channels fall off cable companies networks it is all about the money. I used to work for Verizon, was hired when it was known as Bell Atlantic and that is where I met my late husband. Verizon FiOS service always drops channels and it is because they do not want to pay for the channel. When they dropped the weather channel that is when we went back to Comcast.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(251 posts)
OMG Rosie O'Donnell looks so good in Sleepless in Seattle. I forgot she was in it. I love this movie too. I actually like Seattle even though it rains a lot there.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I am watching the History Channel, Hotel Ground Zero, events of the guests at the Marriott Hotel on September 11th. Stunning accounts of events on that day.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
@Yourluvrman: That is old news. They reached an agreement. Power was the #1 show on the network and is now working on Season 3. I've cancelled my subscription. I have the entire Season 1 on DVR and all of Season 2 with the exception of two episodes. I will be buying the DVD when both seasons are available for purchase. Season 1 is at Target, Wal-Mart and Amazon.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
According to what I found via google (because I had no idea there was a channel called Starz) ATT is in negotiations with Starz. As they usually do they posted a thing about possible schedule interruptions, if they do not successfully sign a new contract with them by a certain date. So basically Starz wants more money than ATT is willing to pay, they will bicker, and most likely come to an agreement.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21528 posts)
"Ok I am pissed. I heard ATT-U-Verse is about to drop the STARZ network. Now that's going to mess with my show Power which has four more episodes."

----

@BLT, Where did you hear this? I will not be a happy camper if Power, Blunt Talk, or Survivor's Remorse disappears! :-(

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
Graceland: Has anyone been following it? I DVR'd a segment last night. I miss FF. He and I were TV friends.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 102  Next »
81 to 90 of 1017
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.