TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 803   End
User Details are only visible to members.
G- you were a West Wing fan, no? If so you really would like House of Cards. Its a pale comparison but if I can't have Jed Bartlett, it will have to do.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
Wonder if we're ever going to break down and get Netflix. Both my sons keep telling me we would love House of Cards. We still need to catch up w/ Breaking Bad. Been traveling all summer and like someone said, as the seasons change, it'll be time to push the button on the gas fireplace and watch. Haha.

(And I liked the shows all run together into one...kind of like a montage)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
I have a renewed crush on Liev Schribner. Yum. As Ray Donovan, love those quiet dominant guys. Sexy as hell. "Abbie" is an idiot. BLT, I agree, you need to watch from season one if you're going to get the proper enjoyment of it.

And the show itself is good. Mickey is a total son of a bitch, great job by Voight.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
If your going to watch Ray Donavon you need to start from season one or your going to miss a lot of the train wreak that is coming to fold now.

The final season craze is on with Breaking Bad setting the bar real high.

Boardwalk Empire... NewsReport... Sons of anarchy are all ending this upcoming season.

A real sleeper show that is great is called the Bridge, start with season one tho. It's about the boarder and the Mexican cartel with a bunch of dark characters in in.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
OMG, Austin and Libby! That would be scandalous. I want her with the black guy even if nothing more than an encounter. Betty does look lovely. That man who gorged himself was nuts.

Ray Donovan is kinda hot. I caught part of an episode this morning. I may start watching it. There was a line in there that made me laugh pertaining to black people....the guy, I don't know his character, he says "I know black people. It's all about the Benjamins." It made me think of Lil Kim. That's her song...LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
Add Tyrant to my list. Season finale was last week.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
BLT ......Masters has a brother, bet ya is a bastard brother. I don't think the black guy would fuck Libby, she is craving companionship more then sex. I am really digging the cinematography and how they switch back and forth from the home movie reel style to the digital format. Clever directing IMO.

They cover a lot of time table each episode to and are getting away with it each week with out losing the day to day story of how fucked up Bill really is.

Betty is getting some good editing and really looking good as her character is growing. I hope they don't bring back sara silvermans character and let Betty move on.

I want to see Austin hook up with Libby and live happily ever after.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
SheSmooth: I love the strip clubs. I was crazy for this really cute black girl in SC. She had the baddest body. Her tits were amazing so I bought a dance in VIP for me and my homeboy. In all honesty, she gave me the most attention. I went back another time and learned she left to go back to school which was a great thing. I have to say, I really wanted to fuck her.....LOL...I am a sucker for boobs.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
BLT, we lived in ATL for several years. At that time ATL was one of the few places in the eastern US where you actually found strip clubs that allowed full nudity AND a full bar.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5201 posts)
Had I known that the format is screwed up, I would have, placed periods after each show name.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 803   End
TOPIC: TV Shows