TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmm, we have a Smart TV from Samsung. I never see any Tweets or FB masseges, what's that about?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I don't use the twitter. If I want to know what idiots are tweeting, I'll sign up. Twitter/FB comments during shows is the worst thing to happen to tv, exceeding the awfulness of in-show advertising/promotion of other shows.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Sort of a bitchfest but more related to TV....

An increasing number of TV shows are running Twitter feeds at the bottom of the screen. I fucking hate it. WHY do I care what some idiot somewhere thinks? These people think they are being so clever with their silly little remarks. I find them distracting - I can't ignore them. When writing pops up on the screen I reflexively read it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
Seasons 1 and 2 are the weakest ones. It gets even better from season 3 onward.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
Agreed, but Damn it is / was a good show.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I just don't get why, in Breaking Bad, every character looks like they're dirty, sweaty and need a good scrub?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Okwe're finally watching Breaking Bad, OMG.....

We are through season 1, I understand why it was so addicting.

I'm kind of glad I waited till it endedto watch so I wont be forced to wait each week for another episode.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
We like that show too. It's intriguing and well acted and I find it interesting.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
MarriedwithDesires - I'm watching The Blacklist and enjoy it. I love what James Spader does with his role. The show has excellent ratings and has been picked up for the entire season. I watched the premiere of Betrayal and just thought it was ok. Part of the problem is that the lead actress used to be on Boss and I disliked her on that series. I'm not instantly warming to her character on Betrayal since I felt so strongly about her work on Boss. Betrayal has low ratings and is considered "on the bubble." I hate enjoying a show only to have it pulled early.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Swine flu almost seems too obvious. It makes sense and that was my 1st thought during the show, but if that's the case then there'd be a lot more sick people in the prison.....unless they're saving the outbreak for ep 2.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows