Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 913   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's on normal TV and I watch on the DVR iduring the day when little man is napping as a filler show. bates motel is pretty good have you checked that out ?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ BLT ... Oh hell yeah... Speaking as a has been, Regina King is a old school never say die actor :) IMO only real fans of her don't see her as being type casted in that role. That shit has sum meat to it as a actor good for her.

That white girl junkie ain't bad either as a actor as well as the whole cast. Timothy Hutton I am not a fan of but he has acting skills I gotta give him that with his body of work.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@ff: I know you have your hands full being a grand so I know TV is a very low priority. Wondered if you had enough energy at the end of the day to watch American Crime. It is really intense. I watch it for Regina King who is just superb in the role. However, the entire cast is excellent. If you do have a chance to check it out, let me know what you think.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5233 posts)
I DVR'd AD but I just haven't been up to watching it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5233 posts)
recorded the salem/witch wars show last night. looking forward to watching later this week.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6407 posts)
I never tire of looking at reruns of Sex In The City. The clothes are always fabulous.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5233 posts)
I like binge posting , it's a luxury I get being a grandpappy :) with time on my hands.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@finger: I love binge watching. It's so much better than having to wait episode after episode. I binged on Orange Is The New Black. Awesome! I did with Ray Donovan too. He is a sexy MF. I love him.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5233 posts)
@BLT not really,I doubt we will miss them that much. The point is more about what new shows or stuff on netflixs we are missing now and don't have time to watch together. We can always buy most series on Amazon prime too if we really really can't wait for netflixs to show it.

Salem season one is on netflixs and looks pretty good. Sleepy Hollow is going to start shooting season 3 here in Atlanta.

Binge watching when the weather is bad outside or on lazy Sunday mornings has taken the place of waiting each week for a show to air.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@finger: You're going to miss them. Anyway, if I hit Lotto, Power Ball or MegaMillion, I'll get you a lifetime subscription for your cable.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5233 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 913   End
TOPIC: TV Shows