TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 1983971061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
People are watching 4 hours OR MORE of tv PER DAY? Holy shit! Where do people find that kind of time? I may watch that in a WEEK.

Currently watching Rescue Me again. It's awesome. I can't remember anything. Every time is like the first time! I hear I'm a hell of a catch because of it. ;-)

Username hidden
(113 posts)
Obviously, they're either not working, sleeping, or having sex.

I watched about half of last night's MNF game. That's all I can usually muster time-wise.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
yeesh i'm lucky if i spend 20-30 minutes a day.

it's usually on a weekend that i will watch more than an hour and that's usually a movie or some such.

only exception is SYTYCD every summer. DVR and watch it during the week.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
4+ hours a day? When do people find that sort of time? Other than when folding wash maybe...or doing crafts with the tv on.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
ff: I went back to the AA meeting of Masters. Bill's relationship with his brother is complex to say the least. Their father really screwed them up. The mother obviously never same to the defense of her boys. I guess she was scared to death of the husband.

I can't wait to find out what Chalky did to land him on the chain gang in Boardwalk.

OT: the news reported today that people are watching more TV than ever -- 4+ hours per day. I definitely am one of those people. There is so much good stuff on TV (cable), I rarely go to the movies anymore.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
Good morning BLT , they explain why he left the AA meeting with his brother later in the show. As far as what is happening with him and Virginia. I think he is becoming a sympathy-monger, it worked for him before when she cut him off and now it's becoming a pattern for him to have Virginia comfort him in the name of science of course. It's Mommy and Daddy issues this poor man is suffering from first and foremost.

I still don't see Libby taking on a affair with a black man. I could be wrong , but the civil rights angle is where the writers want to take her character more so then a affair. A to do white woman working with the civil rights movement. Lots more character stuff to write about there then with a affair. They will tease us with it tho I'm sure of that.

I like Boardwalk Empire a lot. I watch it as a era show more then the characters. Everything they do production wise I think is awesome. The van patten brothers direct some of those episodes and I'm a fan of theirs as directors. I was a extra in a film they did once when they first started directing.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Gotham looks promising for this "all things Batman" freak. I know I know...it doesn't have Batman in it. That's okay, it has his area, and that might be enough.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
BLT didn't get to watch any of the Sunday night shows yet. I will drop a comment after I do :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
ff: Where is Masters of Sex going? OMG, I think Libby is going to get a black bf and what the heck is wrong with Dr. Masters? Lester is a fool. I would have jumped on that red head. She is gorgeous! I have to rewind to see why Bill got so upset and left the AA meeting as I sort of dozed off. Man it is good....not like Boardwalk Empire. I hope that gets better. I wasn't impressed with last night's episode.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
jnc, no, never got into West Wing, but no matter, the people who've recommended House of Cards are ones I respect and trust their opinion. So far, they "know" me pretty well, so after we finally catch up with Breaking Bad, we'll check that one out too.

It's really kind of a fun "water cooler" kind of thing when you find people who sit and discuss the History Channel, or another TV show, before or after you've gotten naked with them. This is a crazy and fun life.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 805   End
TOPIC: TV Shows