TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 19839710511
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 663   End
User Details are only visible to members.
KD I don't think there are any more ice jobs for Robert, unless he is creative enough for ice sculpture. And somehow I don't think creative is in Robert's forte.

I worked a summer at the ice company as a teenager loading 300 pound blocks of ice onto trucks. Ya know hard work like that really makes you feel satisfied, not to mention I got a lot of muscle built from it. More than I did from the newspapers, lawn mowing, house and restaurant cleaning I was doing for money growing up. I would have shoveled snow too for money if we had any.

Maybe somebody needs to donate Robert a lawnmower and a shovel.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
no worries , he can write it all off and claim it was for networking himself for employment. And still blame the Man for keeping him down.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
"1) I have no money, no money, no education. Taking loans out without a planned means of repayment should I fail to gain employment yet again yields credit destruction... this in turn means should I become hospitalized... no ability to get a loan for medical expenses."

Interesting Robbie, yet you had money for a Iphone, lifetime membership on SLS, and monthly data service charges.

Simply fucking Amazing!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
DTF=Down To Fuck

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10361 posts)
DTF free?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
I vote we switch gears and devote all the threads in the forum not to helping him get a job, but to helping him get laid. Although, I suspect if we gave him the name and address of a hottie in his neighborhood who was DTF, he'd respond with all the reasons it wouldn't work out.

Enough already?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10361 posts)
There are at least 2-3 threads in politics right now which involve this same discussion with Robert, although in here it's nice to see some people talking that otherwise wouldn't be involved.

TV shows:

Mythbusters. I love it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17568 posts)
"only exceptional people get any of the jobs... oh and no I am not expectional"

Oh Robert, you continue to sell yourself short You are one of the most "expectional" people i've run across. You expect your parents to continue to put a roof over your able bodied head despite the myriad of health & financial issues they face. You expect a well paying IT job to find you instead of you finding it. You expect the government and educational system to accept responsibility for your inability to succeed. You expect society to be swayed by your endless excuses and rationalizing. You expect your novel to be published & well-received (but will be ready with an arsenal of accusations and justifications if no one is interested).

Sadly, I expect five years from now you'll still be living with the parents and telling anyone who will listen that it's not your fault but your parents', your schools', your governments', and all the employers who failed to realize what a rock star was sitting in the basement in Hazelton PA.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
cop/kitten. same here. good show so far. and this thread is just getting painful to read. my god, it's like watching a handicapped kid get beaten.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3892 posts)
*You claim to be better than the masses, prove it by fixing the system and not abusing the masses. Can't fix the problem without exploitation, then you aren't a successful businessman. Anyone can blame the worker for not working hard enough, or asking for what you think too much is.

It is proven fact that the average worker today, works harder, longer and for less pay, benefits and vacation time than their parents had a generation ago. Your generations solution? Work harder, for less, and don't even ask about benefits.

It is easy to take, it seems that it is impossible for you to give. That is why we our economy will fail.fail."**

The exploitation of the workers as you call it is brought on by the worker wanting a garaunteed hourly rate. Look at the automaking industry as an example . Did you know that many could make more if they went from a set rate to work to a preformance or production rate? But will not since they would have to produce in volume, if not met , then pay decrease. yet you vilify the company for making the profit from the worker who became lazy and complacent.the company takes the risk, the employee really has nne other than to give a few hours of thier day. I have family who own large farm, some workers are paid by the hourly rate, most by volume . volume paid workers checks are near double that of hour rate workers.

How can you say the worker today works harder now that ever before? Paid vacations, benefits packages, retirement packages, health insurance plans, union protection, these concepts are under a hundred years old. better workign conditions, shorter work weeks, as well as safer working conditions, and shorter hours per day.

My grand parents had none of these, they retired when they made enough money to live after they were too old to work, or worked until they could no longer. today many simply move to the govt tit.

My grand mother lived to be 88, and in the later years of her lifer she was forced to pay over 9k a month to stay in a home that others who did not have the means to stay, stayed for free. why was thier no outcry for that injustice? Our economy will fail because of people like you who feel everyone owes them for being alive. and will not lift a finger to better themselves.

It is easy to take, it seems that it is impossible for you to give. That is why we our economy will fail.fail.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 663   End
TOPIC: TV Shows