TV Shows : Swingers Discussion 19839710511
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumTV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We'll be watching Game of Thrones season finale tonight with my youngest and her boyfriend.

Here's an amusing video someone put together with various clips from GoT. Even if you don't watch the series, you should understand the humor - and if you are familiar with the characters, you'll love it!

http:/ / ww w.vulture.c om/ 2011/06 /is_game_of_thrones_considering .html

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
fj, VA mentioned this same argument was going on in politics, so I figured why not let it stay there. And I agree with you about people who complain about not working needing to get off their lazy ass - look at my last line, where I said it a little more delicately. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
Holly I don't watch TV, I hate that noise box.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Ohhh Scandle this discussion has nothing to do with politics, though Robert is using them as an excuse for just being lazy. Honestly he puts more work into getting out of work. I know all kinds of people who know nothing about politics that if they can't find work they find something. In Fl we had a friend who built heavy bird cages for parrots out of rebar. Not to mention all the independent mechanics who did dockside marine repairs. Independent landscapers, Hell the trash company is almost always looking for help. Working for the man, woman is not being exploited, it is called getting off your lazy ass.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Back to the originally scheduled program...

What are your favorite summer TV series?

I'm a huge fan of So You Think You Can Dance. Not only do I enjoy it but it's one of the few shows that both my young nephews and my mother watch too so it becomes a family experience - debating about our favorite contestants and dances.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"I vote we switch gears and devote all the threads in the forum not to helping him get a job, but to helping him get laid."

Or at least a different thread could go there and this one could be redevoted to tv shows, with the political argument trundling back over to Politics.

Robert, don't assume everyone posting here is "conservative" or that the advice they are trying to give has anything at all to do with whether they are liberal or not. People of "my" generation have decades of experience at living successfully, and several of us are simply trying to impart our wisdom to HELP YOU. Stop putting up more walls that thwart your efforts, humbly accept that the way you are doing things right now isn't working, and try doing something differently - like accepting a job that isn't what you really want - for now. When you apply for good jobs in the future, they will want to know what you did with your time besides sit on your butt and complain about all the injustices you faced.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
I guess we're all "exceptionally lucky" that we chose not to listen to whoever the hell is filling your head full of these weird ideas.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
I suppose the lifetime SLS membership is research for your books? That you should be writing instead of playing internet cop telling people how things should be in your occupied world.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Exploit:

1 - to make productive use of : utilize (exploiting your talents) 2 - to make use of meanly or unfairly for one's own advantage

Are you completely unable to distinguish between the two?

Or you refusing to be "exploited" in any sense of the word, including making any kind of productive use of yourself?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
1) iPhone gives me access to the net, with data plan...

2) Internet = better access to sources for book related material and other research.

3) the phone bill does more to establishing better credit, than debt from college when there are no jobs for entry level availbe... Unless you are the exceptional few or exceptionally lucky.

4) most of you on this site either were exceptionally lucky, or simply exploited yourselves. Given my experiences with conservatives in real life, it seems that most here (if you aren't lying) exploited your selves and now instead of making life better... The only thing you know how to do is exploit others.

My gerneration refuses to be exploited, simple as that. Life isn't about beating people down, it is about making life more civilized... Something that I fear you conservatives can not do.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 664   End
TOPIC: TV Shows