Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum TV Shows
TOPIC: TV Shows
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 869   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed, I think we're at least musical twins. I adore Vino. His bluesy soulful voice is amazing, passionate. And he reminds me a bit of Vin Diesel when he speaks. He's good looking too, love him. I agree about the bitchy vocal coach girl too. I hated her, hated her caberet voice and whole attitude about herself. Husband was afraid she'd continue on b/c producers like drama/ratings, but I had a feeling she'd go. There will always be a country singer. So many people like/vote for the country stars whether or not they're outstanding. The young black country star is not as good as people say. I think he needs a lot of work, and also needs to make up his mind. Kind, I was wondering what happened to the rest of the show too! As for leopard face girl, she might be a stronger singer, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's better or marketable. I'm hoping if they have to choose one over the other, that the girl from SA will make it through.

Is anyone else annoyed when they all say "I'm doing this for my daughter/family?" I hate that. Do it for YOURSELF if you're the one w/ talent!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7600 posts)
Yep, supposed to be than

I'm not great with names (unless its a contest - then I win). I am very good at remembering random facts about them such as the annoying lady who LA sent home is a 26yr old vocal coach from Atlanta.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Ditto for us, thus my question! I was hoping the leopard chick wasn't going to make it!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I haven't seen a site with the top 16 listed. I've read a couple of entertainment sites (like entertainment weekly) and they just recap what was shown on tv. Fox is extending their normal prime time schedule next week (I think the 23rd) to show the second hour of X factor from 9:30-10:30.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
We don't know the fate of leopard girl yet. Because of a rain delayed baseball game, they only showed just over half of the X Factor. We only learned who Britney & LA selected for their teams (plus two of Demi's).

I don't have a favorite yet. I think all three of the 13 year old girls are pretty amazing but I don't think they should be contestants on a reality show at this point in their lives. I'd prefer none of the reality shows let you on unless you were atleast 18.

I was quite glad LA sent home that obnoxious lady from Atlanta. I found her personality obnoxious and her singing overwrought.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
The woman that LA Reid sent home was annoying, as annoying as the leopard girl. I didn't like either.

Vino is the best in my opinion.

The teeny bops will not go far.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I think that the black country singer needed to go. I also feel that the white country singer should have gone home, he's nothing special.

BTW, did the one with the leopard painting on her face get picked?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
My Mom loves Vino as well. I enjoy him though he's not my favorite.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
He's the tattooed guy, 40 year old, he's with LA Reed (SP?)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Anyone watching X Factor?

I am absolutely in love with Vino! my money is on him, even if he doesn't win, he's got a contract coming.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 869   End
TOPIC: TV Shows