Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 102  Next »
511 to 520 of 1017
User Details are only visible to members.
Who lives upstairs. What a good son he is. To have the ability to sell his used TV to his mother is such a great community effort. But then he wanted to make sure she didn't spend all her money on fatting snacks while watching TV. What a great son.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
He sold it to his mother :)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sold your TV? Perhaps now you can self publish that novel

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
I watch TV all the time, it comes with a screen about 6 to 10 inches high by 4-8 wide and you must flip through its pages or swipe across it's screen to get to the next part of the show.

Oh sorry, I confused books with the stuff made that had for years dulled my mind. Yeah, I sold my TV, I don't really miss it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
I'm so glad The Bachelorette is over so Mrs. VA doesn't have it on every damn Monday.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26040 posts)
Hell on Wheels starts Saturday, looking forward to season 3. The final season of Breaking Bad starts Sunday. Looking forward to seeing how the writers finish that show out.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
The Walking Dead, Season 4 trailer premiered yesterday at Comic Con in San Diego.

youtube. com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ

It's currently my favorite show on TV, but it's also adding actors from my favorite show of all time (The Wire), which makes me happy in the pants.

In season 3 they added Chad Coleman (played Dennis "Cutty" Wise in The Wire) to play Tyreese and this season they're bringing Lawrence Gilliard Jr (played D'Angelo Barksdale in The Wire) to play Bob Stookey.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
On facebook under "Political Views", mine says "Eat-my-dust capitalist; cynic"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26040 posts)
VA, I had no idea that you could be a worse cynic than me ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Could you imagine ever doing that?"

In reality, or with a crew of people watching me who won't possibly let any real harm come to me?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26040 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 102  Next »
511 to 520 of 1017
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.