Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › TV Shows
TOPIC: TV_Shows
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 100  Next »
511 to 520 of 997
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok I won't post spoilers ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
** human

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@sed I started with this weeks episode from Monday. It's on NBC here. I will most likely let it DVR until I can catch up, then watch from there. I sorta don't believe that happened to the camera man or about the mushrooms, not to give away spoilers here.

It's a fantastic show with a different approach to humane behavior in a fish bowl.From what I have seen the casting is pretty good to, global works well.

Not knowing if psychological trickery is part of the shows premises is confusing watching from this starting point.

Thanks for sharing :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Did you actually watch yet, FF?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
@ sed I que'd Siberia into our DVR .....holly crap it is like hunger games the reality show,

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
v----v :)~

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
True Blood ' my favor very sexy show

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
Love the show "Lost" if anyone can pick out the picture...

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Breaking Bad is very addictive. The best (maybe WORST) thing you can do is to catch on to some of these shows late and then catch them on Netflix or some other way that you can watch episode after episode in a row. Got hooked into a lot of series that I came into late - Breaking Bad, The Wire, Lost, The Sopranos, although it is so fun to watch them in a marathon viewing!

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Some friends of mine got me hooked on Breaking Bad and I've watched the first 4 seasons in the past couple of months and am on episode three (of 8) of season 5. The final episodes begin airing August 11th so I will be ready!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 100  Next »
511 to 520 of 997
TOPIC: TV Shows
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.